Part 74

"YURI!" Jeno yelled out in worry, running over towards his girlfriend who was still laying on the ground

"YURI!" Jeno yelled out in worry, running over towards his girlfriend who was still laying on the ground. She had teared up, but nothing serious happened to her except the inpending bruise on her stomach.

The rest of NCT were panting, looking around the bloody street, seeing the few dead masked men.

"Well, this was easier than expected." Doyoung breathed out, wiping his bloodied knife on the fabric of his black shirt. 

That's when the sound of a gunshot went off somewhere in the distance, from the direction that Haeun had gone off in.

It didn't mean much for many of the members who's thoughts immediately went to 'oh, Haeun shot Chuwol already. Great.' But it was a different story for Johnny, Mark and Taeyong who's faces went to confused frowns.

"What..." Mark trailed off, looking over to the second in command.

"Didn't Haeun say that she would bring him back to the base and not kill him on the spot?" Johnny whispered, also looking around warily.

Just those words alone made Taeyong frantic as he immediately set off into the direction with hurried steps. Not knowing what else to do, a majority of the gang followed as some stayed behind the clear up the street.

It didn't take long for NCT to make their way towards the football field and they froze at the sight.

On the ground laid a lifeless body, blood gushing out of their exposed forehead and sliding off the side of the face and onto the light green grass below. But what shocked them more were the blood-curdling female screams sounding through the air, piercing anyone's ear drums.

Haeun couldn't stop screaming. The pain was worse than anything she'd ever felt, as she clutched her chest in an attempt to take a breath. Jisung was on the ground with her, panicking as he held her in his arms, trying to figure out what was wrong. He was also beginning to tear as he had no idea what happened or how to help her.

Taeil was the first to get over the initial shock and he pushed through the rest of the members, running up to them.

"What happened? Is she hurt?" He crouched down beside Jisung, his voice being barely heart above the loud screaming. He also began analyzing her body, finding nothing wrong.

"N-no, I don't k-know what's g-going on, C-Chuwol was g-going to shoot h-her, b-but I s-shot him and s-she d-didn't get hurt, b-but something i-is h-happening and I-i-" Jisung was choking on his words as he tried his best to explain what he saw as he had arrived to the field, catching as Chuwol had taken the gun away.

Taeil placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "I get it. Let's get her to the base first." 

At this point, Taeyong was already running over, trying to make sense of the situation.

Jisung's hands snaked under Haeun's body and he hurriedly lifted her up bridal style, following Taeil as he escorted them. The other members followed them, all in shock as they've never seen something like this.