Part 44

Thank you for 6K 💚💚💚

"What the hell." The girl muttered as soon as she opened the door.

A small pub in the outskirts of town wasn't the place Naeun particularly wished to be in, but here she was after a weird phone call she had received about 20 minutes earlier. 

As soon as she came in, she noticed the hunched over figure at the other end of the room, pouring himself yet another shot. Naeun began working towards it, when her step was interrupted by an annoyed looking, short and plump woman.

"Did you come here to pick him up?" She barked grumpily while accusingly pointing at the boy. Naeun nodded shortly. "You're finally here! Do you know what kind of fuss he caused as soon as I refused to sell him more drinks?!" 

"I'm sorry for the hassle. Please give me his bill." The young girl sighed, taking out her wallet from her handbag. She then followed the owner woman to the cash register and almost grunted seeing the amount of alcohol he had ordered. She paid the quit expensive bill before finally walking up the table.

"Dong." 

Donghyuck groaned without even looking up at her and he grabbed the bottle of soju yet again to pour himself another drink. Naeun then snatched it out of his head, receiving a cry of protest in response.

"What the fuck?" The boy exclaimed, finally looking up to find her staring down at him. "Oh... Haeun..."

Naeun bit her lip then sighed, seeing his intoxicated state. "I'm not Haeun." 

"Oh." Donghyuck frowned and continued slurring. "Then you're Naeun." He said with much less enthusiasm.

The girl's irises flickered slightly before she put on a cold face again. "Let's go back home. You're drunk."

"No I'm not. Not give me that, I paid for it." He reached out in an attempt to grab the bottle, but Naeun moved it out of his grasp, a small smile appearing on her lips.

"No you didn't. I paid for you."

"Bullshit. Just leave me alone." Donghyuck leaned his head against the wall beside him and closed his eyes. Naeun put down the bottle before adjusting her bag and gripping onto his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go." 

Maybe it was because he was exhausted, but the boy decided to obey and he walked along with her. Naeun's grip kept him from wandering around like a typical drunk as she slowly led him out onto the street. It was quite dark and void of people, making their footsteps echo throughout.

"Let go of me." Donghyuck muttered and pushed the girl off. He then attempted to walk by himself, but was ultimately failing as he kept leaning on walls or close objects. The tips of Naeun's lips went up as she watched in amusement. "I'm not going homeee!"