Part 71

"Oh my god, this is so adorable

"Oh my god, this is so adorable."
"Did you get the picture from that angle?"
"I cannot believe this is happening, my heart is melting."
"Just watch what happens when Taeyong finds out."

Jisung stirred in his sleep, grunting as he began gaining consciousness. He was immediately made aware of the ushered voices sounding from somewhere around him, causing his eye to peel open in curiosity.

What he was met with were at least 8 people crowding around his bed, watching him sleep.

"What the fuck." He exclaimed, wanting to move but then he realized what the show was all about.

Haeun was peacefully snoring in his arms, her back to him as his hands were thrown around her waist.

As Jisung looked back at the audience he began panicking. He quickly noticed the phones in both Jaemin's and Yuri's hands as the flash blinded him every so often.

"Oh, guys, I think he's waking up." Renjun exclaimed, not whispering anymore as he watched Jisung begin moving uncomfortably.

"Seems like someone had fun." Jaemin smirked. "Look at all the adorable pictures I gathered!" He then showed them to Jeno.

"I never thought I would see this with my own eyes." Yuri was also fangirling, a hand plastered over her chest dramatically.

Jisung blinked a couple of times, taking in the sight. His eyes darted around all the familiar faces in shock and slight embarassment as he realized what he had been doing.

"As soon as Haeun wakes up, imma-" Yuri's screeching was interrupted by Jisung making a loud "shush" sound at her. The room went silent, all expectant of what he was going to say.

"She's still sleeping." He whispered gently pointing towards Haeun in his arms.

The room erupted in 'oohhhhs', more fangirling, fanboying and cringing.

"Did he have to say that oh my god." Chenle pretended to gag.

Due to the noise, the young girl began stirring in Jisung's arms, one eye creaking open to see what the sounds were all about. She looked around seeing all the people crowded around the bed. 

But because of her drowsy state, she didn't think much of it as she hummed in annoyance before nuzzling her head into Jisung's chest again.

'Wait, why the hell is everyone in here?!'
The realization hit her like a cold wave and she shot up, earning a groan from her boyfriend.

"Hey!" She yelled out, the sudden panic visible in her voice.

Everyone in the room flinched away, but couldn't contain their wide smiles as they watched the girl get riled up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Girlie, chill, there's nothing wrong with having a fun time." Yuri giggled before attempting at a wink, but it seemed as if she was having a full on seizure.

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ✦ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪꜱᴜɴɢOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara