Part 16

"Happy birthday to you~" The crowd sang and clapped their hands along

"Happy birthday to you~" The crowd sang and clapped their hands along. The 2 excited girls stood on the platform, staring down at the huge cake with the many candles on top of it, each and every one of them lit up. There were close to 40 people in the room, all have come here to celebrate their favourite duo's special day.

Everyone then sang out the last line of the song and cheered as the twins glanced at each other before blowing out the candles in unison. Afterwards, the 2 cut into the cake, beginning to distribute pieces of it to the many guests who asked for some.

"Wow, everyone is stinking rich." Donghyuck shook his head while staring at the enormous pile of gifts stacked by the main entrance of the room. The rest of the dreamies also glancing in that direction.

"Most of those are from shareholders, business partners and stuff like that, not from the actual gang members." Renjun pointed out.

"That doesn't really matter now though." Jeno lowered his head as he whispered, looking around. "There's so many seniors here! Even celebrities!" His excitement seeped into the other boys who also began admiring the many members around them.

But Jisung's gaze fell onto a tiny figure pushing through the crowd, greeting basically anyone in her way. He watched carefully as she finally stopped in front of someone and... threw her arms around his neck, then hugged him? 

The boy's eyes widened a quarter as he watched the scene unfold, a sudden rage and confusion blooming inside of him. He couldn't tear his eyes off, seeing her smile extremely brightly towards the guy who looked down at her affectionately as they spoke.

Jisung poked his cheek using his tone and turned to Mark who was happily conversating with Jeno. "Who's that?"

"Huh?" The elder's gaze turned to Jisung. 

"Him." He pointed towards where Haeun stood and Mark squinted his eyes in that direction.

"That's Kim Junmyeon, otherwise known as Suho, EXO's leader." He explained casually before looking back towards the younger boy, seeing the annoyed expression on his face. He didn't even need to ask why, just smirked. "What, are you jealous?"

"What?" Jisung turned his head, too involved in watching the pair from far away to have heard Mark's comment. It then hit him as the other boy stood there, smiling, and the younger visibly panicked. "No! Where did you get that from?" 

"Sure, sure." Mark mocked with a huge grin on his face. "If you're so interested in who they are to each other, walk up to Haeun and ask her." 

"Who would like to do that?" Jisung attempted at his best carefree voice and rolled his eyes. Not dazed by his act, the elder just clicked his tongue before turning back to the heated debate happening between the dreamies.

The youngest sighed before turning to where the girl stood, still involved into a deep conversation.

"EXO my ass." He whispered through gritted teeth, intensely staring as Haeun lightly smacked the elder boy's arm whilst laughing.

"Well that isn't very polite, is it." A sudden voice exclaimed from right beside Jisung, making him jump up surprised and snap his head in that direction.

"O-oh..." The young boy only managed to mumble out seeing the tall male figure standing with his arms crossed, one eyebrow raised while watching the other. 

"You're from NCT, aren't you?" The elder asked in a grim voice and Jisung nodded his head shamefully.

"Yes, sir." 

"Sir?" The other boy asked, an amused smirk plastered on his lips. "I'm not that old, kiddo. My name's Chanyeol, I'm from the "my ass" group you mentioned before." 

Jisung nervously bit his lip while glancing in a different direction. "I'm Park Jisung." 

Chanyeol looked the younger boy up and down before smiling and patting his shoulder. "Don't be so tense, Jisungie. I don't hold grudges." 

The other took a deep breath before giving his best try at a smile.

"Who were you watching?" Chanyeol suddenly asked, scanning the crowd with curious eyes.

"W-who's that with Haeun?" Jisung blurted out, wanting a maybe more detailed explanation from the member. 

"Haeun?" Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed turning to the boy. "Isn't she your leader? You shouldn't speak about her informally."

Jisung's eyes widened slightly, realizing what he had said. "O-oh, we're f-friends..." He managed to exclaim and Chanyeol nodded his head slightly.

"Well, that's my leader Suho." He then shrugged, also staring at the boy and girl conversating in the distance.

Oh my god, can't you be more presise?

Jisung thought as his head turned in that direction as well, with a desperate look. That did not go unnoticed by Chanyeol who immediately realized the look in the younger's eyes, making him smirk.

"Are you two dating?" He straight up asked in curiousity and Jisung immediately flinched turning to him.

"W-what, no!"

"Oh, so it's just a crush." Chanyeol crossed his arms with an expecting look.

"What are you talking about?" Jisung mumbled under his breath, followed by a nervous breathy laugh.

The elder just stood in amusement, watching the scene. He then leaned down to Jisung's level and whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry, they're cousins. 1st line as well." Chanyeol chuckled and Jisung immediately snapped his head towards him. The younger boy was about to exclaim yet again that he did not like Haeun, but the other had already strolled away.

 The younger boy was about to exclaim yet again that he did not like Haeun, but the other had already strolled away

Okay but jealous Jisung is adorable

And also, I've been thinking for a ship name so vote for your favourite please :D

HaeSung

Jaeun

JiEun

JiSun