Part 41

Almost 5.5K ??? I'm sorry but WhAT

Jisung arrived to breakfast, hair ruffled whilst deep in thought

Jisung arrived to breakfast, hair ruffled whilst deep in thought. No one paid him much mind as he dropped down into the seat by Chenle, barely muttering a good morning. Taeil watched the boy with great interest from where he sat accross.

"Well you look alive." Chenle looked towards his best friend who yawned.

"Not to destroy your mood but I am very much living."

The boy laughed in his iconic dolphin like manner and he grabbed more meat. "It's Saturday, wanna go to the arcade or something? As far as I know there's no gang stuff to do today."

"Arcade sounds nice. Or maybe paintball?" Jeno who sat a few seats down joined the conversation.

"No, I'm not playing paintball with Jisung." Lucas whined, his mouth filled with food.

"Agreed. It's straight up unfair". Chenle hummed. "Arcade sounds better."

While the 3 continued arguing about where to go, Jisung was still out of it and didn't even serve himself any food.

"Hey, you punk." That got the boys attention and as he looked up he made eye contact with the eldest in the gang, Taeil. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"Oh... yeah." Jisung bowed his head slightly, beginning to serve himself to some tasty looking food. Taeil observed him carefully, his sloppy demeanor and empty look hinted at something. Unwillingly, the edges of the elder's lips pulled up and into a faint smile. 

"So... are you two dating?" He then whispered, but was heard clearly by Jisung. The young boy's eyes widened and he almost spat out the drink he was currently intaking. He snapped towards Taeil.

"What?" 

"You know..." The elder boy grinned even wider. "I think I walked in at the wrong time this morning." 

The tips of Jisung's ears were flushed and he looked away in embarassment. "I-it's not like that-"

"Don't be so tense about it." Taeil chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't tell Taeyong." 

The youngest was about to begin explain himself when suddenly a figure stumbling into the kitchen caught his attention.

"Who's the doctor here?" 

The entire room turned towards the doorframe and they found none other than Naeun standing there, her eyes squirmed and arms wrapped around her lower stomach. Taeil stood up slowly.

"Me. What's wrong?"

"Where do you keep the painkillers? Like, jesus christ, your infirmary is filled with drugs but not a single pack of painkillers in there." The girl complained.

"You... went through my office?" Taeil's eyebrows raised high in pure disbelief and Naeun just nodded carelessly.

"Yeah. And also, Donghyuck said to get him some food."

As the elder boy was at the verge of exploding as he hated his privacy being invaded, Naeun suddenly groaned and hunched over, arms tightening around her lower stomach. That immediately made Taeil and Kun shoot up whilst everyone else stared in confusion.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?" The doctor rushed over.

"I'm alright. I'll just need those painkillers soon. And also, Haeun-"

"Yes, I know." A similar voice muttered as the other twin entered the room with her arms in a similar position. "That means it starts tomorrow." She quietly cried out to her sister.

"Uh, what exactly starts tomorrow? Is there another plan?" Chenle cluelessly asked, earning himself bewildered looks from the elder gang members. But he wasn't the only one confused as Jisung and some of the other younger kids at the table weren't catching on.

The 2 girls slowly turned their heads in the boys direction in perfect unison, slightly scaring him.

"You-"

"Good morning everybody." Taeyong yawned and then paused as his eyes fell on the twins. "Oh, Haeun, you're awake!"

He engulfed his sister into a hug, who quickly pushed him away. "Stop it, it hurts!"

"Hurts? What hurts?" The boy's eyebrows furrowed as his eyes carefully scanned her body. Upon seeing her position his mouth parted slightly in realization. "Oh, it's that again. Ugh, why now though?!"

"Do you want us to get pregnant or something? That takes it away for like 9 months." Naeun shrugged and Taeyong's eyes widened. But he wasn't the only one who was flustered as Jisung choked up on particularly nothing and began coughing violently.

"Woah, you alright there?" Chenle asked, patting him on the back and the youngest quickly nodded. His gaze then travelled back to Haeun and he felt his body get heated and ears turn red.

"Anyways, no, don't even think about it." Taeyong growled pointing at Naeun."I'll get some stuff from the store later, anything specific."

"A lot of candy. And chips."

"And ice cream."

"But we have ice cream here." The elder brother pointed out while Haeun just shrugged.

"Not cookies and cream though."

"Fine, cookies and cream it is." Taeyong sighed and walked further into the kitchen.

Some of the members on the table felt rather uncomfortable and hurriedly began getting up, ready to leave. Amongst the unbothered were Johnny, Ten, Jaehyun and a few others who had plenty of experience or personally knew the twins. Taeil and Kun got back to their seats while the youngest members remained because of their pure minds.

Haeun paused after taking a step, her eyes warily landing on Jisung. She bit her lip, feeling her heart leap just seeing the back of his head.

She had actually woken up in his arms this morning. But she had refused to yet up as 1. Her cramps were terrible and 2. She felt rather comfortable in his embrace. But the moment was short-lived as Haeun fell back asleep, soon after waking up with no one in the bed beside her. It had made her even more cranky as she missed Jisung's warmth.

But she had quickly realized that what she thought was wrong. Thay they weren't related in that way. It would never work out.

That's why she pretended she knew nothing as she comfortably slid into the seat on the other side of her friend.

"Morning."

Writing in the middle of the night just hits different

And I have a question: why do fanfic or even drama females rarely or never have their period??? Like, are they malnourished? Or got surgery? Maybe secretly pregnant? Because please teach me your ways senpai