Part 13

After easily defeating a bunch of other guys, Haeun stood in the middle of the ring, thirsty for more

After easily defeating a bunch of other guys, Haeun stood in the middle of the ring, thirsty for more. As she was about to call out the next number, Taeyong signed for her to walk over to the edge.

"I know you haven't been out for a while but can't you take out your anger somewhere else? You almost broke Johnny's arm." He hissed so quietly that only she could hear. The girl rolled her eyes and scoffed lightly.

"Don't tell me what to do. They should get a piece of reality so no one treats her as shitty as you did." The girl answered plainly before turning around to go back to her edge of the ring.

"Lee Haeun!" Taeyong could not stop himself and called after her, but was answered by a single middle finger raised high above her head, pointing at him.

"Whoever's next can come up." The girl yelled out, completely ignoring her brother.

But he wasn't the only one who noticed the weird demeanour she showed. Not only had Johnny, but also Winwin, Yuta, Kun, Jaehyun as well as the dreamies.

Donghyuck had told them about what happened. As if she had suddenly changed in the middle of the fight and became... a much harsher and more angry figure. It seemed like her, but her usual smirk or sarcasm did not accompany her rude words or gestures.

That's why Jisung flinched when Taeyong cleared his throat and called out the next number.

"Number 8?"

The boy stepped out of the line and was silently watched by the entire room as he jumped up onto the ring, across from her.

The girl looked him up and down. Although she personally did not feel anything towards him, the opposing voice did. And a lot of them as well.

That's what made her expect this fight. To see what he was capable of.

The whistle sounded, indicating the beginning of the match. Unlike many of the girl's previous opponents, Jisung did not act rashly and the 2 began circling each other, looking for a chance.

Haeun got annoyed and finally decided to lunge at him, which he avoided in the last moment. But he wouldn't attack. Didn't even pretend he did. And Haeun in her state right now would not be so considerate.

The girl jumped up towards him and pushed off his chest using her arms, making him stumble backwards. She didn't waste time and immediately kicked his stomach, making him fall backwards.

As she stood above his groaning body, she was surprised as a foot kicked into her ankle making her lose her balance. That sent her plummeting down and right onto... him. She used her arms placed on both sides of his head to stop herself from completely crushing him, but she knew how to use opportunities. She then sat onto his stomach, making him breathe out sharply and placed her elbow against his Adam's apple, dangerously close to touching it, restricting his airways.

Taeyong began counting down, but when he got to one, Jisung suddenly grabbed her arm and threw it away. Using her moment of confusion, he managed to push her off and then turn her around so now he hovered above her.

And the moment their faces were so close his breath stopped. As if everything else in the world stopped, he stared into those eyes that seemed to flicker.

At first they held the dark, heavy expression only lit up by the passion of fighting and after blinking they went to more innocent and pure eyes, which glanced away. Then she blinked again going back to those dark, original eyes.

Haeun herself felt the softer voice push through, immediately getting shy and feeling her heart rate increase. But as she was stronger at the moment, she easily managed to push it down.

That's why their few second lasting moment came to an end when the girl kneels Jisung in the stomach making him groan loudly and roll off her. She then stood up, knowing that he won't do the same thing as he laid there, clutching his stomach as her blow had been quite strong.

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY DID YOU HIT HIM SO HARD?

Woah, calm down girlie
It wasn't that hard
Plus, he isnt dead
And that was your requirement

But you cant just-

I said calm down
You're extremely weak and tired
You should try to rest while I'm taking over
Dont worry, I'll try to be careful

...
Fine.
I'll kill you if you dont keep your promise.

Haeun sighed, feeling the rare sense of pity and worry towards the other voice. She then looked to her feet where Jisung laid, a pained expression displayed on his face. Without much of a thought, the girl outstretched her hand which he quickly noticed.

After a slight eye contact, he took it and she helped him up, immediately letting go whe he stood straight.

She had actually been quite surprised at his skills. From what she's read, he was a sniper afterall. It made sense how well he assessed the situation and his sudden but pretty accurate decisions.

"You really... are interesting." She mumbled out to herself, but he heard her anyways. But he decided to ignore it and respectfully walked off the ring, one hand still clutching his soon-to-be bruised stomach.

 But he decided to ignore it and respectfully walked off the ring, one hand still clutching his soon-to-be bruised stomach

Tbh I like the baddie voice, would you like to see more of her later on?