Part 14

"Listen up

"Listen up. Where is Haeun?" Taeyong demanded and the girl shrugged, very uninterested.

"Idk. Probably sleeping." Her reply pissed the boy off even more.

"Lee Haeu-"

"I fucking told you 3 times already, my name is Ryuwon. Kwon Ryuwon." She hissed making Taeyong exhale sharply.

"Okay, fine, Ryuwon or whatever. When is she coming back?"

"I don't know. She's literally so exhausted, you don't even know." The girl sent him a glare.

"But the fact that you managed to come out didn't mean that you had to beat up everyone like that." Taeyong lowered his voice, looking at the shut door of Haeun's office, afraid that someone might be listening.

"Oh, trust me, kicking your ass was the greatest thing I've done in quite a while." Ryuwon, the current control of Haeun's body smirked, glancing over to the blue-black bruise forming on his left arm.

She had been created when Haeun was 12. Not that she wished to be, one day she just appeared. And she was technically the one that was left with the painful, graphic and traumatic memories that the body has seen. That's what made her so cold and ruthless and also why she usually preferred to stay inside. But like today, she wanted to take control to set things back on track to make Haeun's life easier. Because that was simply her job.

"Just let me live for a while. Haeun will probably come back tomorrow. But because of your dumbass actions today I won't be surprised if the rest of the guys caught on." Ryuwon rolled her eyes and her brother snapped to her in disbelief.

"My fault? You were the one not even trying to act like Haeun! Besides, I think I know what's best for her and I care about her more than y-"

"Were you there when she cut herself?" The girl interrupted him, her voice getting louder. "Or when she wanted to commit suicide, but stopped herself? Oh, or maybe the many times she was scared that her own mother will beat her? Maybe even the memorials you never attended? But, unlike you, I was with her all this time. I made her rethink so many dangerous decisions and I may be a bitch but I'm doing this to protect her. Because sometimes even she thinks that all she has left in the world is me." She spat out towards him as Taeyong was left completely speechless.

"Yes, I may be just a mere not fully developed personality. Just a voice that appears sometimes to give her advice. But think about it. I went through all the bad things instead of her. I got the full extend of it whilst she only got enough which she can manage. And I bet you, if I had fully developed, I would've urged her to kill herself because even now the memories still cause my skin to crawl and my chest to hurt." The girl inhaled deeply after basically rapping out her rant before she glared Taeyong straight in the eyes.

"Even though she's been through shit, she's not a child either. Let her make her own decision. Because from what I've seen, she's a much better leader and hard worker than you." She finished up, sending Taeyong an intense glare and he swallowed hard and couldn't help but look away. "Now, if you'll excuse me, since Haeun doesn't seem to be able to take care of herself, I will go to sleep for her." Ryuwon scoffed and walked past the boy, making sure to bump her shoulder into his.

But Taeyong stood there for a bit longer speechless.

So a little intro to the voice since she's a pretty developed character too

And bruh, not gonna lie, I stan