Part 25

"I'm going to fucking murder you

"I'm going to fucking murder you." Taeyong exhaled sharply. Every single member stood in the front hall astonished, seeing only 7 out of the original 8 members return from the mission.

Haeun had cut off her ear piece. That is the last resort if a member is at risk of being captured or killed, therefore disassociating themselves from the gang in order to keep it's main locations a secret.

Every single member was shocked that they WayV members had actually obeyed the young leader's wishes. There was also no way to check if she was alive or not because Renjun lost connection to the club's camera system due to the power outage that Hendery caused.

It had already been 20 minutes since the girl was left there alone.

The silence in the room was interrupted by Yuri's choked sob. Even she realized what has most likely happened to her best friend and she bursted out into a full cry. It became muffled as Jeno embraced her tightly and she expressed all of her emotions into his chest.

Taeyong had tears in his eyes as he harshly grabbed Kun's collar.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Then a new voice made everyone freeze. "Why? He did nothing wrong."

Everyone snapped towards the door which was opened, unnoticed by anyone. Haeun stood there, her hair messy, makeup smudged and a way too large coat on top of her close to fully naked body. But she was there, alive and well, the only injury of hers visible as a small cut on her leg.

"H-how..." Taeyong spoke shakily, shocked. "How did you get here?!"

"Ah, I took a taxi." She pointed outside behind her as she stepped inside then closed the door. "The driver was really nice."

"HAEUN!" Yuri exclaimed, her voice cracking slightly and ran towards her best friend at full speed, almost knocking her over. Haeun's breath hitched as the girl had a full mental breakdown in her arms and tried to comfortingly rub circles on her back.

"I don't know why you're so worried though?" She looked around the room at the many confused and worried stares. Her eyes landed on Taeyong, who's expression slowly melted back into anger.

"Are you freaking dumb, Haeun?! There were maybe 15 men there, all armed. You could have died!" He yelled out in anger making the other members look away terrified.

Haeun rolled her eyes. "There you go, underestimating me again."

"But what actually happened?" Renjun asked the girl and she began telling the story.

"So like I began fighting them and they were like so bad but that's not the point and when there were like 3 left their leader RAN FOR IT and I didn't have time go get him and finished off the other 2 guys. When I looked outside I heard police sirens so grabbed a jacket and went over to the next street over, called a cab and here I am."

"Did you... really though? Did you just manage to escape?" Johnny doubted and the girl shook her head.

"That would've been boring."

Haeun focused back on comforting her friend who still wept as the other members were silent, all wondering the same thing. The young leader must've noticed and she looked up with a sigh.

"I didn't kill anyone."

The atmosphere immediately relaxed after her claim. Slowly each member of WayV along with Taeyong and the other few who were close with her also brought the petite girl in for a hug. What she did was terrible, but thankfully she was still alive.

Jisung bit his bottom lip slightly as he awkwardly stood in the middle of the hallway. He was contemplating whilst extending his hand in the direction of the door, then pulling it back after overthinking.

What are you doing you idiot? You wanted to check if she's alright, so go in and check.

The boy extended his arm again about to open when the door flew open. In it stood Haeun, still in the tiny dress, holding her hair to one side. Her eyes sparked seeing the boy.

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked confused, staring at his outstretched hand. Embarassment flooding him, Jisung dropped the hand back to his side and staggered slightly.

"I-I was just-"

"Nevermind that, just come in and help me." Haeun interrupted and grabbed his wrist. He yelped out surprised as he was dragged into the suite, the door closing shut behind them. His ears reddened instantly as she looked up at him slowly and he swallowed seeing the look in her eyes.

"Would you..." Her voice was deep and Jisung clutched his jaw as his eyes widened slightly. "...help me with this dress?"

The boy sighed relieved, but that emotion quickly went away as he snapped to her bewildered.

"With the what?!" He asked a bit too loudly and Haeun cringed slightly.

"Why so loud? You just have to unzip it a little since I can't reach there." She turned around revealing the zip at the back of the dress. Embarassed yet again, the took a deep breath but stood still. Haeun looked back slightly. "Are you not going to help me?" 

"Right." Jisung mumbled and took a step towards her. She didn't seem to mind, but the boy was having an internal panic attack as he stared at her smooth skin. He clenched his jaw even tighter as he raised his lightly shaky hands. One of them gripped onto the soft fabric of the dress whilst the other clutched the silver-colored zip.

Jisung closed his eyes for a second before taking a deep breath and began to pull on the zip lightly.

He watched in a slight daze as the fabric parted easily and more of her back was exposed. The boy only managed to get it down half-way before not being to take the pressure anymore and let go of the dress and stepped backwards.

"Done." He spoke quietly and Haeun turned around, her hand twisting awkwardly as she was finally able to reach the zipper on her back. 

"Thanks." She smiled cheerfully and began skipping away towards her door. Jisung gulped audibly as he watched her back as she opened her bedroom door. The girl then suddenly turned around and he quickly tore his eyes away, pretending he wasn't looking. "Aren't you going?"

"Huh?"

"You should probably go ahed to dinner. Tell Taeyong I'm coming down in a second." Her eyebrows raised up as she watched the boy carefully.

"Oh, yeah, right." He muttered flustered and quickly headed towards the door, earning himself an amused grin from Haeun.

" He muttered flustered and quickly headed towards the door, earning himself an amused grin from Haeun

2k :o

But like I want them to be together already but I don't want them to take it fast like yk?!