Part 10

Jisung's heart leaped wildly, immediate heat flooding into the tips of his ears

Jisung's heart leaped wildly, immediate heat flooding into the tips of his ears. His eyes widened more than ever, watching as the girl showed no reaction to the absurd thing she just had blurted out. 

Sweat formed at the sides of his face and he swallowed hard, not knowing what to say. As he opened his mouth to finally at least ask her what she meant, Haeun turned around and tip-toes to the door. Then, with a sudden movement she swung it open and jumped out the way, letting the 2 boys who had their ears against it fall onto the floor with surprised yelps. The girl looked up to also find 2 others, staring at her flustered with their mouths wide.

"Why were you horny asses still here?" She narrowed her eyes and the boys on the floor jumped up straight and chuckled nervously. The 2 were Yangyang and Jaemin, Lucas and Jeno standing a step behind them in the hallway.

"You better be gone in 3..." Haeun growled, making the boys jump up panicked. "2..." they all sat off in a frantic run, anywhere out of her vision. "1...0" and there was no one there.

"If you try to do this ever again I'll break your heads." She then yelled out loudly before slamming the door shut, being left in the uncomfortable silence that had overtaken Jisung.

Haeun turned to him, also quiet, which pissed the boy off even more although he was flustered. He couldn't stand her silence.

"Why don't you say anything?! And just disregard it completely?!" He began ranting, his voice louder than it honestly needed to be. The girl's eyes squinted in his direction.

"Are you... mad right now?" She asked in disbelief earning herself a scoff from the boy.

"Mad? Yeah no shit. You left me here for half a fucking year and I had no idea whether you were dead or alive. In that time, maybe I could've moved on. Maybe I could've gotten myself together. But of course not. Because you tied me down and I am unable to move on." He huffed out the last part, his voice deteriorating slowly. The girl blinked a few times and looked away for a brief second before turning back to him and tilting her head to the side.

"Is that a confession?"

"For fucks sake Haeun!" He hissed out and placed his palms on his hips, then wandered around in frustration for a bit.

The girl just watched him, heart pounding against her chest at a speed it never has before. It made her begin panting for no reason and her throat turned dry when Jisung's head slowly turned towards her.

He began stepping forward, making Haeun shift uncomfortably at first and then start backing off. Something about the look in his eyes told her that if she didn't do so, he would eat her alive. And that continued until she hit her back against the door and the boy closed in, towering over her.

There was silence as the 2 made fierce eye contact, none of them backing down. Then Jisung leaned his head down making the girl inhale suddenly, not able to breath afterwards. The tips of their noses were close to touching as he sent her a cold glare.

"Do you see what you did to me?" That sentence froze her, the growl he emitted making it way more intimidating than his screaming. The girl swallowed, the ball in her throat not letting her breathe properly at their proximity.

Then without another word, he stepped back and opened the door, catching Haeun of guard and she was thrown to the front as he slipped out. The door then shut, leaving the girl standing by it, completely speechless.

Idk I think I could've made this chapter into so much more but I suddenly got a writer's block for the scene :/