Part 60

Everyone in the room was shocked as they stared at the doorway that Donghyuck had just disappeared in

Everyone in the room was shocked as they stared at the doorway that Donghyuck had just disappeared in. Jisung was still raging, his palms clenched into fists.

"What just happened? " Mark asked in english, showing just how taken aback he truly was.

"Jisung, why did you do that?!" Haeun ran up to him, gripping onto his arm.

"I heard what he said." His jaw was clenched as he stared down at her.

The girl staggered for a bit and in the end pursed her lips, not knowing what to tell him.

"Why did you apologize? Why didn't you outright say no?!" Jisung's voice ushered down a bit as he gripped onto both of her higher arms, very obviously upset.

"Ohhh, what is going on here?" Ten's teasing voice pierced through the tension and the 2 looked towards the guys who stared at them from the couches. Many of them were smirking or wiggling their eyebrows.

Haeun's mouth parted and her lips were moving, but no sound was coming out. Her cheeks were immediately flushed as her eyes darted around the room nervously.

"Ah, I-" She began but the new arrival to the room made her freeze, his presence scaring her even further.

Taeyong's eyes widened as he saw Jisung gripping onto his sister's arms, and that confusion turned into anger.

"Why are you touching her?!" He yelled out and the younger boy's mouth dropped open, yet before he could say anything, Taeyong was already lunging at him.

Jisung immediately jumped behind his girlfriend while she made herself as big as possible to try to shield her from her angrily overprotective older brother.

"Get out of the way, Haeun!" Taeyong demanded, trying to get to Jisung to beat his ass, yet kept getting avoided.

"Stop it!" She yelled out, also getting quite irritated by the extremely ridiculous situation.

"Why?" Her older brother didn't stop his hunt as his eyes were still dead set on Jisung.

Haeun then suddenly pushed Taeyong's chest, making him stumble backwards. 

"I LIKE HIM!" 

It took a few seconds for the room to realize what had just been said, but soon enough the guys bursted out into laughter. Taeyong's furious expression turned into a shocked one, while Haeun's own words sunk in, making her cheeks even redder from what they were before. Jisung gripped onto her shirt tighter as he stood back straight, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Well about fucking time." Renjun chuckled.

"I swear, that was way too long of a wait." Mark shook his head.

"Pay up loser, I won the bet!" Jaemin called out and a reluctant Jeno handed him a green bill.

"What the-" Taeyong began as he had finally processed what his sister meant, yet Jisung already took her by the hand and they ran out, followed by a bunch of excited screams.

 ➥

Donghyuck ran through the streets like a crazy maniac.

The rain had been pouring for the last few minutes and although everything seemed like a blur, he continued running a shouting. Everyone was inside, making the streets look ghosted and gray. But the boy ignored that, his eyes darting all around the place.

Until he spotted her.

A small figure was slowly walking in the rain, her back to him. She seemed dazed out, unaware that she was getting damped but that did not seem to bother her.

With a loud sigh, Donghyuck ran up behind her and Naeun yelped out as he grabbed her wrist. Without even making eye contact, he dragged her under the entrance roof of an abandoned cafe.

Naeun's eyes were wide as he let go of her wrist, watching as his chest went up and down. Her hair was so damp and it stuck to the sides of her face, yet that didn't matter to him. If anything, she looked more breath-taking than ever, even more beautiful from how he saw Haeun.

The young girl got past her initial shock and her mouth parted. "What are you doing here? Did you go tell her at least or something?" 

Donghyuck was still trying to catch his breath, making her questions go unanswered. He was staring down at her, carefully examining her feautures making her even more confused. 

"I asked you why you're here!" 

"I'm sick of you making all of the decisions." He growled out, taking a step closer making them almost touch. Naeun's brows furrowed. "That we should date, that we should break up... what if I don't want that? It's so annoying." 

The girl was speechless, clueless about what he meant. Was he here to scold her for all of the things she's been forcing him into lately or was he-

"We're going to do things my way now."

And she couldn't even ask what he meant before both his hands grasped at the sides of her face and he collided his lips with hers.

Naeun's eyes widened, her stomach swarming with hundreds of butterflies and the only thing she could hear was the wild pulsing of her heart. But quickly, she melted into the kiss as she closed her eyes like him and began returning the kiss passionately. Her hands went up and gripped the sides of his soaked hoodie, pulling him closer to get more warmth. 

Donghyuck's hands began going through her hair as their lips moved together perfectly, both of them not giving a care about what was going on around them. Just about each other.

 Just about each other

Steamyyyyy

But now everyone be knowing oof