Part 50

Everyone snapped towards the archway where Haeun stood

Everyone snapped towards the archway where Haeun stood. She was the one who had spoken. The girl smirked.

"Well this is just amazing, isn't it? You literally had to explain Haeun's entire fucking back story to a bunch of dudes, some that could care less."

"R-ryuwon." Taeyong stuttered, watching in shock as she walked further into the room.

"And you..." She pointed towards Naeun as she got intimidatingly close. "You should watch your mouth. Do you really want Haeun to fucking kill herself or something?!"

"I'm sorry." Naeun whispered, looking down shamefully.

Haeun, no Ryuwon, sighed in frustration as she began rubbing a finger on her temple.

"So, let me get this straight." Jaemin's eyebrows furrowed as he pointed towards her. "You... are not Haeun?"

"No."

"Then who are you?"

"Ryuwon."

"Which one?"

"I honestly dont know anymore." She shrugged. "I'm kind of a mix of both. That why this makes it even more annoying. Taedong or whatever, didn't I tell you to please not fuck up her life even more? She literally just broke off numerous friendships in a single fucking day and then had to come back to be exposed to everyone by you."

"Wait, what friendships?" Taeyong's brows furrowed.

Ryuwon made an 'o' shape with her mouth. "I guess you didn't know."

"Is it with that groups of yours, whatever their names are?" Jeno's eyebrows shot up.

"Not mine, Haeun's, but yeah. And that is literally none of your business, but I am here to tell all of you that if any of y'all even dare to add onto her stress, I'll gauge you eyes out." Her firm and somehow unfamiliar voice sent shivers down everyone's spine as they watched her turn on her heel and towards the door.

"Wait-" Donghyuck suddenly stood up and the girl turned to face him with little to no curiosity. "So it wasn't Haeun who killed that guy, it was-"

"Me, yeah no shit." She rolled her eyes. "I was also the one to beat your ass during the evaluation, the one that usually argues with Taedong and so on and so forth. Haeun hasn't killed anyone yet."

Ryuwon then suddenly turned towards Naeun. "Right, don't you ever blame my death on Haeun again. She did all she could to save me, it's not her fault those psychopaths weren't locked up in a mental institution before the incident."

And then she actually turned around and left.

 ➥

"Who would've thought." Renjun sighed, leaning back into the couch.

The dreamies along with some other younger members were still in the living room while everyone else had scattered. They were more than shocked, they were extremely overwhealmed. What had happened made them realize that they knew Haeun even less than they had thought.

"But this makes quite a lot of sense. She's not bipolar afterall." Mark spoke up, but his statement did not seem to relieve anyone. 

"Guys, this doesn't change anything. They said that the other girl comes out only on rare occasions. It's still Haeun." Jeno said cheerfully, but his voice was also coated with confusion and disbelief.

"Yeah, exactly. And she seems to be having a hard time since Ryuwon ended up being out." Chenle said. "We should do something. Maybe we can call that friend of hers?"

"Which one? Don't you remember, she said she broke it off with them." Renjun said, trying to hide his worry.

"Not them, I mean the other one."

"Yuri?" Jeno questioned.

"Yeah, her. Do you know her number or something?" Chenle turned to the elder. Jeno silently nodded and took out his phone.

As he unlocked it, he immediately went onto the messaging app. He had actually texted Yuri earlier in the morning and it was so unlike her to not answer. And now, she had seen his messages but did not reply to them.

Everyone looked at Jeno's expressionless stare as he looked down at his screen. 

"So?" Mark asked, leaning in closer to try to get a glimpse of the phone.

"She isn't answering."

"Call her then." Lucas suggested as if it was obvious.

Jeno took the advice and dialled her number. Yet his call was immediately rejected, confusing him even further.

"She's not picking up."

"Ugh." Mark groaned out and he threw his head back. His eyes then accidentally fell on Jisung who had been sitting there silently for the last half an hour. The boy was staring at the ground, his face extremely pale and his fists were clenched.

"You okay?" Mark ushered his voice into a whisper, trying not to get noticed by the rest of the boys who began debating. Jisung didn't seem to have heard him, so the elder nudged him.

"Huh?"

"Are you that worried?" Mark raised an eyebrow and the younger staggered for a little.

"I just... didn't expect it." Jisung confessed, his eyes falling onto the archway.

He felt his heart clenching, the same way as when he found out she was a gang leader. The fact that he was so clueless and could not help her at all made him feel extremely useless. And also, Haeun did not trust him enough to tell him about it... he just felt terrible.

"Uh, guys?" Renjun exclaimed hesitantly, gathering the attention of the entire room. He was staring down at the screen of his phone, confusion written on his face.

"What is it?" Mark asked, tensing.

"The dude from school last year that got arrested..." The chinese boy began and then looked up. "He escaped." 

I wanna hurry things up, but I had generally planned out the book to go very slowly

But dw, there will be more wholesome HaeSung content soon :))