》Chapter 31《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°3rd person pov°

There's 2 days before Seonghwa's birthday and Areum and Y/n are at the shops, looking for something for it, not just a present but something to wear too as they're all going to have a fancy meal at a restaurant that he's been wanting to go to and they've even got a private room so that they won't disturb the other customers. Then they'll go back the Boys' house where the surprise party will be and just stay there for the rest of the night. Seonghwa knows about the meal just not the party, so hopefully he's going to like it.

But as it's a 'fancy' restaurant, the girls don't have many clothes that look 'formal' enough. Hongjoong's even got the guys to dress smartly.

°Y/n's pov°

"Areuuummmmmm, do I HAVE to wear a dress? Can't I just wear smart looking pants and blouse?" She just shook her head at a dress she was looking at before putting it back and turning to me. "You could, but it'll be hard to find smart looking pants that don't make it look like your going to a business meeting or something. But we can still look for you if you really want to"

"Okay sounds good" She just nodded and started to think of something. "Right, help me look for something and then we'll get food and spend the rest of the day looking for something for you and get Seonghwa's gift cool? But u might need to wear a dress or a skirt if we can't find anything but I'll make sure that you'll be comfortable in it okay?" I nodded, a bit reluctant with the last bit but it seems like a good plan and I'm really hungry so this'll be quick.

<< Time skip eating food >>

In the end we didn't actually find a dress that she liked but we did find a nice top that she said she could pair up with a skirt she has at home so now, all thats left is to look for something for me and Seonghwa now.

"What should we get?" Areum asked looking at the menu in the little cafe we were sat in and I had my head on the table, dying from hunger. "I don't care, I just want food so order what ever your getting for me as well but order it for 3 people if it's small" "Huh why 3?" I picked my head up and just looked at her. "What?" "Dude I'm starving and if your ordering something small then I'm still going to be hungry after so you might as well get an extra one"

She made a face of realisation before saying 'ohhh' and going over to the till and ordering. I just flopped my head back on the table which made a loud noise. "Owww" that hurt. I kept my head down in embarrassment. "You know the tables aren't there for you to whack your head on to right?" Oh great. I kept my head down still but replied. "I know that" "Do you really?" In my head I rolled my eyes before lifting my head back up to see Jihun and one of his friends.

Augh, why'd he have to be with THIS one out of all of them. "Hey Y/n, miss me?" I just scoffed and looked away. "No. Why would I miss YOU? I'm glad I've not had to see your ugly mug for a while" I said, sticking tongue out at him only for him to do it back.

His name was Woosung. He was an inch taller than Jihun and worked out a lot so he's sadly got a great body. He's got messy, brownish black hair but has olive green eyes. Sadly, yes he's pretty hot. And I say sadly because I don't like him as he used to be mean and make fun of me because I was friends with Shane. Shane bullied him a bit but Jihun helped him so shane stopped, butWoosung carried on being making mean by calling me names or tripping my up whenever he or I walked past each other. The only reason he stopped was because of Jihun finding out and getting angry about it, telling him that I didn't have anything to do with what Shane does as he doesn't tell me about anything he does, so after that he staryed to tease me instead.