》Chapter 8《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°3rd person°

They walked in silence for a minute before Hongjoong started up a conversation. "By the way, are you okay, from what happend the other night with your friend I mean" He asked her cautiously. The guy was her best friend and he didn't know what happened between the 2 of them after he dragged her away.

She let out a sigh before answering. "I'm fine. He was so rude I don't know what got into him. Normally if he sees me talking to someone in the cafe, he'd just act nice but glare at them telling them to go away. He thinks I don't see all the glares he gives people but I do. But last night was out of order. I'm really sorry for the way he was with you." She turned to him as she said the last bit.

His heart pulled a bit. She shouldn't have to apologise for something her friend did. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Your friend was the one who acted like dick not you. So if anyone should be sorry it's him okay?" He said taking her hand in his to turn her around. Y/n heart started beating really fast. She was didn't know what the feeling was, she's never experienced it before.

She nodded her head "okay". They stayed looking at each other till hongjoong spoke. Good. Now then. We've got about.... 20 minutes to get food. Shall we?" He let go of her hand and held his arm out for her to hold. She giggled at the gesture before linking her arm with his. "We shall"

°Y/n's pov°

We decided to go and get some chicken as it was the quicker to get and some noodles, we then walked to the park that's in front of the cafe and his company to eat them.

"Hey Hongjoong?" He looked up at me the looked back down at his food "Yea?"
What type of things do you like?" I don't know why but there's some thing about him that intrigues me. He looked up at me smirking. "Why do you ask?" My cheeks burn slightly, he knew what he was doing to me with that smirk. Damn it why's he trying to expose me like this. "Well, I know we've touched on this before and found that we actually like similar things but I want to know more about you, like why do you like what you like." I said shyly looking down.

It was quite for a second so I look up and my breath halted slightly. He was just looking at me smiling. It wasn't a creepy smile it was a fond one. "I'd say I like listening to music, being with my friends and family but they're for obvious reasons.... and going for walks sometimes. When it comes to staring up at the stars though.... There's something about them that calms me down you know? Sometimes I'll have Mingi accompany me because he loves star gazing to. What about you? Why are you interested in the things your interested in?"

I giggle at how awkwardly he asked that. I check the time and I've got about 8 minutes so I talk about the ones that I don't have to think to hard about. "I love nature so I enjoy going for walks in the woods, on beaches and through historical or breath taking places because it makes me feel happy but also something that I don't know how to explain. Like its really beautiful and fascinating to see but it's calming too so I'd feel really happy and giddy but also calm to be there. And star gazing for me has a big impact in my life as I've done it ever since I was little and it calms me down as well. It also helps me remeber those who are important to me." I smiled towards the end and look up at Hongjoong to see him smiling back warmly. We just stare at each other until my phone gets a notification snapping us out of it.

From 🌸Areum🌸
- dude you have a minute to get here so u better hurry. U know how the Boss gets when he's had a stressful day and one of us is late.

Me
- ahhh okay ill be there as quick as I can

I get up quickly causing Hongjoong to look at me confused. "I'm so sorry but I've got to go now or I'll be late for my next shift" I said. At the same time I was trying to hint at him with my eyes to look at something. He looks down to where I was looking and I left quickly "I hope I bump into you again hongjoong. Make sure that you actually use it this time byyeeee~" I shouted earning a laugh from him and a few weird looks from other people.

°Hongjoong's pov°

I looked down to where she was hinting for me to look to see a piece of paper sticking out of my bag. Damn it. Sneaky. How did she do that with out me noticing? If that was anyone else, I'd catch them in a heart beat. I open the piece of paper and laughed what she wrote.

Make sure when you say you'll give someone your number, you ACTUALLY do next time.

07************

And here the money I owe you from last time x😉😋

She really is sneaky. "YAAAA LEE Y/N!" I shouted after laughing. I could hear her laughing as she ran back to work. I just shook my head looking back at the note she left. What am I gonna do with you ay.

°Y/n pov°

"YAAAA Y/N!" I heard him shout after me while laughing caused me to laugh too. I managed to reach the locker room just as it tured 12. I sighed, Just in the nic of time. I put my aperon back on and start my 5 hour long shift.

Time skip: 5 hours later.

I left the cafe and started walking home. I fish out my phone from my pocket to text Shane.

Me
- hey I just finished work. Are we still hanging out today?
17:02

I waited for a reply but didn't get one so I just put my phone away. That weird he normally textes Mr back right away why isn't he now?

About 20 minutes later, when I've reached my apartment complex, I get a text. It's from Shane. Finally.

From Idiot♤☀
   -sry I can't something came up. Well done it another night okay?
17:32

Me
- oh okay no worries text me when your free next then.
17:32

With that, I headed inside and walk towards the elevator. Once I got to my floor, I notice an envelope taped to the door. I take it off and open the door. I take my shoes off and hang my jacket up by the door before settling down on a stool in the kitchen and began opening the envelope.

Inside the envelope was a letter and a few pictures. Some were of me and some were of me and Hongjoong. I cover my mouth with my hand. What the fuck? Who the hell took these. I then unfolded the letter and began to read it.

I told you to watch your back Princess but you didn't.
Make sure I don't see you with him again or they'll be consequences
         ~x

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<