》Intro//Background《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Lee Y/n, a quiet 20 year old girl with a bubbly and fun personality, who grew up an average girl with her mum and her older brother, Lee Jihun who's very bright and confident.

Her farther was from the UK so she learnt English fluently and they often went to visit his side of the family. Unfortunately, he died due to unknown causes when she was very young so she closed her self off from everyone. But thanks to her family and her friend she opened up again, not completely though, she still keeps her guard up slightly but not in front of her family.

Since she was young, she found it hard to talk to the other kids. That was until a cute little boy accidentally bumped into her while they were at the park. He was different from the other kids. He wasn't from there, he was from the states and recent moved so he didn't have anyone to call a friend. He quickly apologised to her in English and asked if she was okay and was shocked that she understood him, she quickly explained how she understood him and since then they always hung out together, had little sleep overs and would tell each other secrets.

The boy started developing feelings for y/n but she didn't know and he wanted to keep it that way. A few years later when her dad died, he was there for her and tried his hardest to make her smile as it hurt him to see best friend down and upset. As she started opening up again he started to act strange and weird.

But one thing y/n didn't know was just how strange and weird he acted when she wasn't around. He already had burst of random anger when he was at home, but he started threatening the other kids that tried talking to y/n. She thought that she was weird as the kids kept giving her weird looks the next day and made her feel lonely.

Her brother never liked him but he didn't want to upset his little sister and see her alone as the young boy was her only friend, so he kept quiet about it but kept a close eye on the boy whenever he was around.

Now, as she's older she's working as a Barista at a cute little coffee shop that's just next to a company called KQ Treasure. One day as she's walking home from her shift, she accidentally bumps into someone walking out of the company, both of them fall from the impact.

That person turns out to be Hongjoong. the very man that owns KQ Treasure and is the Mafia boss of Ateez.

They help each other up and as an apology, he takes her for some coffee and they get to know each other and he tells her about his friends.

Y/n runs into Hongjoong again but before she can have a conversation with him, her friend comes and gets agry and drags her away before leaving her shortly after. He gets more jealous and possessive over y/n that he starts sending both y/n and Hongjoong death threats and creepy messages.

What happens between y/n and Hongjoong?

Do they end up together?

Does Y/n find out about what Hongjoong really does?

Does .... get his way keep y/n all to himself?

(Other groups will be mentioned but not in much)
_________________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hiiii this is my first time writing so I hope you enjoy this and I'm sorry if it's not that good lol ♡♡♡♡♡♡💞💞💞

Also this is from my imagination so if there is anything that u think is silmilar to any other books it just a coincidence ans this is a book of fiction so non of it is real.

Hope you all have a great day and enjoyed reading my book Byeee 💕💕

Byeee 💕💕

Hope you all have a great day and enjoyed reading my book Byeee 💕💕

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<