》chapter 3《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Hongjoong's pov°

I was in such a good mood that I forgot that shortly I'd have to go and sort some shit out that would more than likely ruin my mood.

I get back and I'm greeted to a mad house. Everyone is either arguing or screaming. Seonghwa was trying to calm wooyoung and mingi down but was failing, yunho and San were screaming trying to provoke the 2 that were already pissed off. And yeosang and Jongho were just watching the whole thing as if it was normal, eating chicken.

I slam the door shut gaining their attention and they turn pale. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't because they ruined my mood and I have no idea why.

"Can someone explain why the fuck I've come home to you 4 screaming?" I asked calmly. Wooyoung and Mingi ran upstairs to get away. I turn to Seonghwa, yunho and San, completely ignoring the other 2 munching away.

"Well?" Seonghwa gulped before answering me. "Mingi distracted Wooyoung while he was playing a game which got him killed so he started shouting at Mingi" I stared at him blankly.

It was quiet for a minute before I started. "So you were all shouting because of a game?" the guys looked nervous till I let out a short laugh. "Go and grab the 2 idiots we've got things to discuss" yunho runs to where they had ran off to. The next thing we hear is 2 screams one boyish one and the other a girlish scream. We all know which came from who.

Time skip: 5 mins

Were all gathered around the table in the kitchen waiting for Mingi to start talking.

"To start things off there's 3 jobs that need to be done. The first one is a weapons deal" He said turning towards yunho and Jongho. "So Yunho hyung, you, Jongho and a few of ur men need to discuss the details with the client"

He directed his gaze to Wooyoung, Yeosang and San. " you guys will be dealing with 2 association jobs. One requires some hacking that's why yeosang need to go along with 2 other subordinates. You two can decide who wants to go to which one but who ever isn't with yeosang needs to take a team of at least 5 other people" All 3 of then nod at him.

"Hongjoong hyung, me and you need to go make some alliances with other gangs. So far we only have TXT but as we grow, we'll need more". I nodded to this. I already had an idea of 2 groups that I wanted to make an alliance with. "Okay I have 2 groups in mind anyway. So I'll leave you to organise a meet up with them" I look around the table at everyone. "For now, get ready for your missions or deals and report back when your finnished"

Everyone but Seonghwa, Mingi and I got up and left. "So which groups did you have in mind?" Mingi askes me. " Stray kids and Seventeen. Wooyoung has connections with both groups in general so I doubt they'd have a problem with becoming our ally" He nod and starts noting down what I've just said "what are we going to do to seal the contract though?"

I think about it for a minute as I don't actually know what the other groups will want yet. "We'll take a bit of cash with us and keep a side some of our guns until we know what they want"

With that he left. I sat back and sighed. Today had been stressful. But then y/n popped into my head which made me smile to my self. Unfortunately I forgot Seonghwa was there so he gave me a funny look. "What's with the creepy smile?" "No reason. I just met someone that peeked my interest when I left the company before" I replied shrugging my shoulders. " ahhh... Was it the girl that you bumped into"

My head shot up and my jaw hung open shocked. How the fuck did he know that?!? He laughed at my reaction. "I saw you bump into her and I thought you where gonna have a go at her from how pissed you've been all day and went to check on your both but you didn't. Instead you smiled at her and helped her. And then you where both gone."

I was stunned for a minute. Then I felt a little bit of a blush creep it's way up my neck but I held it back. " So? Was it fun your little 'date' or 'get to know each other' time? haha" He laughed at me. I just smiled and told him everything. From how I felt when I saw her, right up to the moment I dropped her off.

"AWWWW..... damn it.... I forgot to give her my number" I pouted. This caused him to laugh even more at me. "Well you'll just have to wait till next time to give it to her".

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<