》Chapter 40《

°°_______________________°°

°Y/n's pov°

As soon as the plane landed, I got my things and got off. I walked over to a bench and sat down for a minute to wait for it to quiet down a bit so that I wasn't being shoved as I tried to walk. Once it calmed down slightly, I stood up only to be tackled in a big bear hug and forced back down on the bench again. I looked down to see what forced me down again, to see my little cousins squeezing me.

"Hey, careful guys" I said in English, laughing at their excitement as I hugged them back, "You kids have far to much energy, do you not see her leg?" A new voice commented. I gave the kids one last squeeze before they helped me stand up. "Hey nan" I said, showing her a bright smile as tears started to pool in my eyes as she walked over to me. "Hey kiddo" She said warmly, opening her arms wide, as I fell into her arms. I let the tears fall silently as I hugged her "Welcome back kiddo" she pulled away and looked me over. I was waiting for the questions on how or why I'm covered in cut's and bruises or better yet, why I'm walking with crutches. Instead, she gave me a bright loving smile. "You've grown so much, You got anyone back at home yet?" She asked me with a smirk. I just laughed it off, shaking my head. "Come on lets go home"

<<Timeskip - At Grans house>>

This place never ceases to amaze me, her house was so beautiful. I went to grab my bag out of the car till little hands beat me to it. The two little gremlins ran ahead inside, leaving me and nan outside. I was welcomed back with bright smiles and open arms from everyone. Once everyone had left, I hobbled up the stairs to my room - the same one nan let me have when we used to visit with dad even though it wasn't mine permanently - It still looked the same, I guess nan didn't let anyone stay in here when she had guests over. Instead of sitting down on the bed, I walked straight over to the patio doors that led to the balcony outside. I just stood there in silence, remembering all the memories I made here with my dad. A small tear managed to escape without me noticing.

A soft knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I shouted a small "It's open" as I made my way back inside to see my nan coming in. "Hey nan, is everything okay?" she didn't say anything till she walked further in "Sit down" she said, not looking impressed. I sat down on my bed straight away. "Now then, do you want to tell me how you got them cuts and bruises or why your using crutches?"

I stared at her with my mouth open for a second before closing it and looking at my hands in my lap. I didnt know what to tell her, do I make something up? Do I tell her the truth? I must have been silent for longer than I thought I was as my nans hand on mine made me look up at her. "Y/n, I know there's something wrong, if this was a normal accident or even if you were hit by a car you'd tell me, you wouldn't be so quiet about it.... What's happened? What have you gotten your self into?"

I didnt take much for me to just spill everything to her, from how I met Hongjoong to when the letters started to coming. I even told her about Hongjoong being in a mafia. After I explained everything, she just pulled me into a hug and told me everything's going to be okay.

After a while of her hugging me, she told me to go to sleep. I lay there just staring at the ceiling for a while. I didnt wanna go to sleep, I didn't wanna have the bad dreams again. Eventually my eyes started to get heavy and I eventually fell asleep, let's just hope that I don't wake up hysterical.

----

°Hongjoongs pov°

It's been a few days since Y/n left to visit her Grandmother and I've not heard anything from her yet. I've called Chan and asked if he could come down so we could talk so he's coming down later on. I'm currently just sat in my office at the moment, going over some paper work when Seonghwa came in.