》Chapter 23《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(A little warning there will be mention of gore(ish) and violence but I put a little warning before it so u can skip it if u don't wanna read that part)

°3rd person°

"If you want to talk to me, text me and we can arrange something, but don't want to right now so just go" Y/n said frowning. Shane walked off looking pissed off which made sure that no one crossed his path on his way out of the shopping centre. He got into his car and drove off to somewhere he knew he could release his anger out on someone.

°Shane's pov°

I'm so pissed off right now that im speeding down the road and narrowingly over taking and slipping past other cars trying to get home. When I got there, I got out of the car, slammed the door shut and stormed in through the front door, heading straight to the spare room. As soon as I opened the door. I saw the dude I was told to kill last week, sat in the chair knocked out.

When I was sent to kill him, I didn't kill him straight away and brought him here where I've been slowly torturing him since. So far I've only cut him and stabbed his legs a few times to make him bleed a lot and knocked him out so that I can send a picture to the gang that wanted him dead to be paid.

I walked out and got a cup of water, came back and tipped his head back so his mouth was open and tipped the water in his mouth and nose to wake him up. He started coughing up the water and thrashing about in the chair. I sent a punch straight to his shoulder, popping it of place. "AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK- MMMM" just hearing his screams had calmed me down a bit but not a lot, which caused me to get a rush.

(SKIP HERE IF U DONT WANNA READ THE GORY PART)

I did the same thing to his other arm before going over one side of the room, where I keep all the tools. First, I grabbed a small knife and slowly crept up behind the dude. He kept wriggling and thrashing about in his chair as I got closer. I slammed my hands on top of the back of the chair causing him to halt his actions and freeze. I slowly moved the knife into his line of sight so that he can see it.

I could see him shaking, not knowing what I was going to do with it. I brought the knife closer to his face slowly and held the back of his head so that he wouldn't move back. I drew the knife around his cheek gentily once, before stabbing him right below the eye. He was screaming intensely now, I twisted the knife around while pushing deeper in, making him scream louder before pulling it out.

With out giving him time to breath, I quickly brought the knife over to his right shoulder and stabbed right where it should've been connected his body. I left it in there before going back over to the other side of the room to find something else on play with. I decided to grabbed a sharp metal pole, walked around so that I was in front of him and whacked him in the gut twice before walking out the room. I decided to start a little fire quickly and put the sharp end of pole in it and went back to the room.

I walked back over to him and pulled the knife out of his shoulder and popped them back into place and grabbed a pair of players before walking over to his legs and pinched the skin between them tightly. His screams intensified even more than when I had stabbed him. When I stopped for a moment, the scene with Y/n from before came straight back into my head, pissing me off again.

I grabbed a metal bat and just started beating him with it not hitting his head so that he would stay conscious. I stopped and grabbed another, bigger knife and stabbed his knees and thighs again but I also started leaving cuts all over his chest and belly. I put the bat and knife down and got a big bottle of rubbing alcohol and pored it onto every cut and stab wound he had.