》Chapter 18《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Hongjoong's pov°

After dinner the other night, I went straight to where Mingi was, which was the kitchen and asked him what him and the spy I sent to the under ground fight found out. Apparently, Shane goes by the name Max there and every one bets on him because he's the best at that place, he won the fight he entere, even killing the man. I watched the video and he was good but his technique was sloppy. He's fighting based off of rage, which he must have a lot of as he holds back a lot because of Y/n.

We definitely need to keep an eye on this dude.

Today's Sunday and it's 6 am. I've only got a bit of work to sort out with Seonghwa and Mingi but it shouldn't take long so we're currently sat in the kitchen while it's free. Yeosang and Wooyoung were up early weirdly enough but Yeosang explained that Y/n accidentally called him and said they could go out with her and her brother and asked if Seonghwa could drop him and Wooyoung off at her apartment at half 7.

After they left, I decided to work with Mingi on anything that's happend in the mafia, like anyone trying to target us or how deals are going. I had to go through some paper work on a new shipment of guns we got from America. "Are some of these, ones that seventeen wanted as part of our agreement?" Mingi asked. I nodded my head. "They only wanted a few along with a different model though"

Seonghwa came back while we were half way through that so he decide to start breakfast.

Time skip: after breakfast

°Seonghwa's pov°

Me and Hongjoong were in his office trying to check paper work that was given to him on a new project that another company wants to do with him. "The terms here are quite simple but will this benefit the company?" I asked Hongjoong. "It can as long as we work harder so that our companies getting a name for what we actually do, not just because we're in a partnership for a while"

I nodded and carried on looking at other things that need to be checked by hongjoong before sending them off. About an hour later, we were finnished and hongjoong decided to go work out in the gym.

*Ding* Huh? I look down at my phone to see that I've got a message from Yeosang.

From Yeosang🍗
   - Hyung, is anyone working now?
09:15

Me
-No me and joong just finishes going over paper work and Idk about what the others are doin why?
09:16

From Yeosang🍗
   - u know how Jihun took pictures of Hongjoong hyung and Y/n together?
09:16

Me
-Ye what about it?
0916

From Yeosang🍗
   -well he wants hongjoon hung to come and help him with this photoshoot thing and want everyone to come too and have a BBQ at this beach were going too later.
09:17
From Yeosang🍗
   - but Hongjoong hyung can't know about it it's a surprise for both of them
09:17

Me
-How tf do u think I'm gonna be able to pull that one off. Joong doesn't fall for things like that easily remeber. He spots them from a mile away
09:18