》Chapter 10《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Flashback

Once I got to my floor, I notice an envelope taped to the door. I take it off and open the door. I take my shoes off and hang my jacket up by the door before settling down on a stool in the kitchen and began opening the envelope.

Inside the envelope was a letter and a few pictures. Some were of me and some were of me and Hongjoong. I cover my mouth with my hand. What the fuck? Who the hell took these. I then unfolded the letter and began to read it.

I told you to watch your back Princess but you didn't.
Make sure I don't see you with him again or they'll be consequences
~x

Present

°Y/n's pov°

Omg what the fuck? Who the hell sent me this? Why are they sending me these?! I started panicking a bit, are they trying to scare me? Augghhh I don't know what to do.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Areum up. She's the only one that knows about this so far.

Call
Areum: hello?
Me: Areum the person sent a letter again but with pictures or of me out and about with hongjoong. Idk what to do-
Areum: wow wow wow calm down and breath for a minute okay? I'll come over right now and you can show me what he's sent you okay?
Me: O-okay
Areum: okay. Don't answer any calls from unknown numbers or the door until you hear me shout okay ?
Me: O-okay
Areum: Okay I'll be there soon bye.
Call ended

As soon as she put the phone down, I left my phone on the table and ran to shut all the curtains I had in every room, then went to lock the door for my balcony.

I went back down stairs and just sat on the sofa hugging one of my pillows. I must have been sat there for about 5 minutes before I jumped because of someone knocking on my door.

"Y/n. It's me Areum, open the door" She shouted through the letter box. I quickly got up and answered the door for her. I shut the door quickly and locked it and sat back down on the sofa hugging the pillow again. Areum had started making hot chocolate for the both of us then came over to me placing them down on the coffee table.

"So what happened?" I explained to her how I came across the letter and showed her the pictures. She looked at me worriedly. "Y/n I think you'll have to call the police" I shook my head and stood up. "This is probably just some one that's trying to scare me they'll stop soon" She shook her head at me. "Hasnt it already worked then because ur scared now. And what if it doesn't stop? What if it starts getting worse then what are you going to do?" I had to think. I didn't want to call the police about it because I dont know if they'll actually do anything. And what if it makes my situation worse?

"But what if the police just make the person angry? Then the situation will get worse. For now I dont want to do anything. It'll probably blow over by next week." Areum sighed, "I think it's it's a bad idea. But do you want me to stay over tonight? You look shaken up still and we both don't have work tomorrow so we can stay in. I can get my sister to bring me some clothes up too so I don't have to borrow any. What do you say?"

I nodded. That would make me feel a lot better. I didn't want to be on my own, not right now and I'm glad I'm not for once. "Okay I'll call my sister know and I'll ask her pick up some food for us okay?" I nodded again "Okay.... I'm going to go take a shower and get changed. Feel free to help yourself to anything." I stared making my way up stairs. "Okay. When the food gets here you should be out but if your not then I'll call you"