》Chapter 32《

°°_________________________________°°

<< 2 days before Seonghwa's bday>>

(Violent scene ahead)

°Shanes pov°

*BANG**BANG**BANG*  The sound of thunder, rumbling and clapping in the background drowned out the sound of the gun and the screams of the guy I was having fun with.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! FU- STOP IT YOU FUCKING PRICK AHHH!!!" The guy screamed as he tried to relieve some of the pain he was feeling which wasn't working as I had shot him in both knee caps and his left shin. I have no idea who this guy is. I just picked him up as I was on the way home and wanted to have some fun.

"...haha.....HAHAHA.....Haa.....*Sigh*....pfftt... id rather not. Im still bored so ur gonna entertain me K? Okay..... Hmmm.... what should we play with next... the sledgehammer?" The guy just shook his head more before screaming again. "LET ME GO YOU MOTHER FUCKING PSYCHO!!!  AUUGGGGHHHHHHH!! SOMEONE HELP MEE!!

"...Hehe... oh boy oh boy....  keep shouting ALLLLLLl you like, no ones going to hear you.... hahaha.. your in the middle of no where.... Now.... hmmm I think I'll use the sledgehammer... haha..now then.. where should we aim for first?"  The guy just continued to scream and cry out for help, which just hyped me up even more as I stalked towards him with a sinister smile one my face.

"How abouutttt...... HERE!!" I yeld as I swung the hammer down onto his thigh causing him to let out a blood curdling scream. I love those sceams the most. "HAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHA...." I continued to slam the hammer down on the same spot, before I swung it one last time into his gut.

Blood spewed out of his mouth and went everywhere before he went limp and slumped down. "Huh? Why did you shut up? Did I kill you already?" I tossed the hammer to the side and went around to the dude head to check for a pulse. Damn it, I killed him already. Oh well. I walked off to get some plastic bags and came back and wrapped him up.

I dragged his body through the house and out the door to my car and dumbed it in the boot. I drove down to a cliff that was located near the sea a few hours away and threw the body over the edge and watched it fall till it I saw it slash in the water. I got back into the car and went home.

>>Time skip: 2 hrs<<

"Have you done your part of our agreement yet?" I asked the guy on the other side of the line. "We've not been able to as we've been busy with other shit"  I sighed in frustration. "You better do it soon" I ended the call end threw it onto the dofa before sitting down on it and rubbing my face. I looked over at the table and saw the letter I wrote. I hadn't written one for a while and thought I should write another one. Beside it, was a small box. I was going passed a jewellery shop and saw it there and thought it would look amazing on Y/n.

I picked up the items and left the house.

°Y/ns pov°

"See you tomorrow" I said to my boss as I left the cafe. Its about 7pm and it's the day before Seonghwa's birthday. I don't need to hurry home to get things sorted as I had already wrapped up Seonghwa's gift, so I decided I'd go to the tree in the park. I've had so much on my mind that I've not visited this place in a while.

I passed threw all the branches that were hanging down and got comfy, leaning up against the base of the tree. I let my head fall back against the tree as I just watched the sky slowly change colours and grow darker. I closed my eyes and just took slow breaths in and cleared my mind of any thoughts...

..Untiiilllll I was interupted by my phone vibrating in my jacket pocket. I fished my phone out to see what it was.

From Mr Kim 😊
  - Hey Y/n, r u doin anything rn?
19:40