》Chapter 17《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Y/n's pov°

"Right, let's start by setting everything up over there. Can someone grab the step ladder for me while I go on a head and check out where I want to take the pictures please?" Jihun said before running off with his camera. He brought the step lader so that he could take pictures from a higher angle. The bags we had were mine with the clothes in, his with extra warm clothes like hoodies and coats for incase it rains which we left in the boot and a smaller bag with some snackes.

We left the blankets in the car as well. Wooyoung decided to grab the step ladder while I grabbed the bag of snacks and we all followed Jihun up the hill again. "How did you find this place then Jihun?" I asked. "It's one of the places I'll be coming to in a few weeks time with my whole crew for a photoshoot I'm doing for a clothing line. Sadly we came here last week and the models didn't get what I wanted them to do so the pictures came out awkward and bad" He explained I just nodded my head looking around some more.

"Actually, another place that we're going to, is a place that I'll be having the photoshoot at too". We got to the top and got started right away, Jihun told me where and what he wanted me to do and I got straight into it. He wanted me to look as natural as possible, as if I'm exploring the place on my own and walk slowly through the flowers. He also wanted me to stand in front of the sun so that it creates this glare looking thing on the camera. He said I could do a bit of my own thing as this was going to be for his portfolio, so I crouched down and picked one of the flowers held it as if I was going to smell it.

°3rd person°

They took a few more before Jihun told Y/n she had to go change. "How come you using Y/n for your portfolio and not a model hyung? And how come you making her get changed now? wouldn't it be better just to go to the next location?" Wooyoung asked, which Yeosang nodded to as well, as he was curious about it too

"I would use a model but they don't get what I'm trying to convey with the picture, where as Y/n does straight away. Plus she hasn't been taught that she can't smile and has to look seriously all the time like most models seem to do. And for the reason why she's getting changed, is so that the models have a clearer guide to go off of and can see what the poses I want them to do, will look like for when they come back here for the photoshoot" Jihun explained to them. Shortly after Y/n came back wearing a yellow flowy skirt and a white long sleaved off the shoulder crop top.

 Shortly after Y/n came back wearing a yellow flowy skirt and a white long sleaved off the shoulder crop top

°Y/n's pov°

I'm so happy I brought so many blankets. I had to get changed in the car which was hard but I managed to do alright I guess. When I got back up the guys complimented me to which I said thanks and Jihun told me that he basically wants me to do what I did before but he wanted me to either face the sun this time or have it facing my side so that I had it's glow on me.