》chapter 6《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Y/n's pov°

Areum and I were going around the shops looking for things to buy. We stopped by a food court, ordered our food then sat down at one of the tables and began talking. I told her about what happend yesturday with shane.

"I just don't get why he acted like that. I get that he doesn't have many friends other than me and wants to protect me but he didn't have to be so rude". I was really confused by his behaviour and it just made me remeber what I said to Hongjoong about him changing.

"Is he normally really protective over you like that?" Areum questioned. " Yea he is especially when it comes to boys. He even gives my brother weird looks when ever he's around." I sat back in defeat. Why is Shane like this?

"You know what though, he's changed since we were kids and I don't like it" Areum shot me a look that told me she was confused slightly "Doesn't everyone one change as they grow older? I mean look at you, you've told me about how you used to be so shy that you couldn't even utter a hi to someone in school and know your making friends. And lets not forget that Kim Hongjoong is one of those friends, now that's an achievement" She laughed when she was finnished.

I laughed a bit too but then sighed. "Yes they do but not like the way shane's changed. He used to talk all the time with out leaving a single detail out. Now he acts weird. He thinks it don't notice all the glares he gives everyone, including you. Or the way he gets angry when a customer talks to me, or how he has to be in control of what I do. Honestly it's a bit scary" I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

Areum looked at me in worry. "Y/n why are you still stay friends with him then? If your scared of him then shouldn't you just cut contact with him?" I was quite for a minute. Should I? But he was my very first friend I can't just ditch him like that. But he's acting strange so maybe I should. Augghhh this is so stressful. I place my head on the table. At that point our food comes and thankfully Areum changes the subject.

After eating we decided that we'd go look around and try and find some clothes. I found a nice v-neck baggy white top that would look great on Areum and I told her to try it on and I was right. She lookes so pretty. She paired it with a pair of blue jeans and tucked it in and it looked great. I told her to by it.

Areum already had a few things but I was still looking

Areum already had a few things but I was still looking. I didn't know what to get until Areum called me over. "OMG Y/n! you should get this it would Gorgeous on you!" I looked at what she picked up it was really pretty. It was an ivory colour with flowers on it.

She tried getting me to try it on but I was more of a causal look girl so I tried to tell her to try it on instead but then she dragged me to the changing rooms with some other clothes. "I know you probably don't feel comfortable but just try it on for me. Pleaseeee" She begged with puppy eyes. Damn it I hate it when they pull out the puppy eye card.