》chapter 5《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(English - bold and underlined
Korean - normal.)

Flash back

"So we meet again miss Lee"

Present

°Y/n pov°

I looked up shocked for a second until a smile makes its way onto my face. "Why hello Mr Kim. How are you this fine evening?" I played along. He laughs at this.

10 mins before

°Hongjoong's pov°

"Seonghwa, make sure to hand these out to the designated people and schedule a day off for me next Monday till Thursday" I told him. "Why so many days off" He was a little confused. Normally I'd book just the 2 days if I'm doing work that involves Ateez. "Well I need to meet with both groups but I can't do that on the same day so I've had to meet one on Monday and the other on Tuesday. Then I have to sort out what they want so that we can make the alliance with them. I need to train a bit on the last day as I haven't done much in a while." I finished explaining and he made an 'oh okay' face.

He then goes to do the jobs I've set him and I start to pack me things away ready to leave. But I end up stuck in a daydream about y/n. She's been on my mind for past 2 weeks and when Seonghwa came back from the coffee run saying that she was the one to serve him, I got happy thinking that I could see her on my breaks and finally get her number. Since then I've been in a good mood.

Seonghwa comes back and we leave. As we exit the lobby, I see a familiar figure walking just in front of the building and a smile breaks out on my face.

I smirked before saying "So we meet again miss Lee"

Present time

°Y/n pov°

"Your the dude that came into the cafe" I said. Hongjoong was stood next to the man that came into the cafe before. He laughs at this then introduces us to each other. " This is my secretary and best friend Park Seonghwa. Seonghwa this is Lee Y/n" ohhh that why he was telling his colleague about me. Makes sense know.

I did a little wave at him and received a nod back. I was about to talk more when a shout interrupted me.

"Y/N!!" Shane was running up to us. "Oh hey Shane" He sees the guys in front of me and frowns before turning back to me. "Who are these guys" He questioned. There was something else there, a hint of anger or irritation maybe? But why would he be angry? Ignoring my little thought and introduced them to him.

"The one with white hair is Hongjoong and the one next to him is Seonghwa. Guys this is my best friend Shane" I pointed to each person as I said their names and smiled at the end. Shane nodded at them but doesn't acknowledge them really. "What are you doing with 2 random guys y/n. For all you know they cpuld be killers or Pyscho paths!" He tells me off in English and this time I frown. Why's he acting like this? I thought he'd be happy that I've made my own friends.

"Shane I've already met hongjoong before and considering he's the owner of a growing business, I doubt he's gonna be a Pyscho path and risk his business like that" I replied back in English. Seonghwa looked lost as hell unlike hongjoong, he looked pissed?

"Believe what she says man, I'm not gonna harm her and neither will he, I can assure you on that." Hongjoong said calmly with a hint of irritation. I was shocked hearing his reply. He understood what we said?!? Shit. I forgot he could speak English.