》Chapter 26《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°San's pov°

When I opened my eyes, I had to close them right away because of the pain in my head as well as the sun shining through the windows. Damn it.. I drank way more than I was planning to. I get up and noticed a puddle of water by my clothes from last night.

What the? Oh yea... Mingi... he's such an idiot. I threw on my hoodie and walked down stairs and saw Seonghwa and Areum. I was about to say hi when they put their pointer finger in front of their mouths telling me not to make a sound.

Confused, I walked further in the room to see Hongjoong hyung and Y/n fast asleep on the sofa cuddling. I looked over at the other two, put my hand on my heart and and mouthed 'awww' to them making them laugh. Seonghwa got up and started making me a cup of coffee as I sat down. "Can you pass me some paracetamol please? My heads banging." He just nodded.

"How long have you two been awake for? Wait what time is it" "Not long really and it's only half 9" Areum answered. "ahh okay" a couple of minutes later Wooyoung, Yeosang, Jongho and Yunho all came down and we shushed them and they noticed the 2 asleep on the couch.

"What should we do today? It is just behind the garden after all" We were all silent for a moment thinking about the various thing's we could do. "Why don't we all go down to the beach?" We all turned around to look at Hongjoong in shock. "When did you wake up?!"

°Hongjoong's pov°

I could hear faint talking in the background but tired to ignore it and snuggled more into the blanket and hugged the pillow mor- wait...what? I opened one eye only to open both of them, to see that I was cuddling Y/n. Woah she so beautiful. Her hair wasn't too messy and she looked so peaceful.  I looked down at her lips. They looked so soft. I couldnt stop looking at them, i eanted to kiss them so much. My eyes eventually left her lips though and I just looked at her before I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and she snuggled into me more.

I smiled down at her before resting my head on the back of the sofa and my cheek on her head. I looked over at everyone just in time to hear what they were talking about. "What should we do today?" I let them think for a bit before I chipped in. "Why don't we all go to the beach? It is just behind the garden after all" Everyone turned to me in shock.

"When did you wake up?!" San whisper yelled at me. "Not to long ago" they just nodded. I looked back down at Y/n only to see she's still cuddling up to me with her head on my chest. "Hyung and y/n sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes mar-" "Ooookay shut up now." I said laughing at Jongho's little song.

Areum left to go upstairs and Seonghwa comes over. "Do you really like her Hongjoong? Remember you have to be careful with who your seen with, your in a mafia. You can't drag her into it. She's too innocent to know about what we do and she could get hurt." I knew he was right but I really want to try things with her and I just want to protect her as much as I possibly can. "I know but I really want to get to know her more and see how things go-" I was interupted by Y/n starting to move.

I looked down at her immediately to see if she's awake but she's just frowning and mumbling things under her breath. I could see tears even with her eyes closed. "Y/n? Hey, come on wake up. Seonghwa I think she having a nightmare, help me wake her up. Y/n? Wake up" some of the boys notice and tried to help. I was shaking her and I could understand some of the things she was mumbling now.

"No....Hongjoong.....help me.....Guys no.... don't.... hurting them..." What the fuck is she dreaming about. "Y/N WAKE UP" I said, louder this time and she sprung up, taking deep breaths. She looked back and fourth between me and the boys trying to speak but everything she said came out as mumbles and she was starting to panic a bit. I pulled her into a hug which she immediately accepts and clings to me and starts crying into the crook of my shoulder, I could feel her trembling slightly too. "Hey, hey its okay it was just a dream. It was just a bad dream okay" She nodded but couldn't stop crying.