》Chapter 19《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Y/n's pov°

I can't believe this is the place we used to come to when we were kids. No one really knew of this place as it was somewhere we stumbled across when we got lost going on holiday one year, but we always made an effort to come here almost every year.

Now when ever Jihun comes, we'll take a drive up here and just chill having a BBQ and then watch the stars before deciding to go home.

As I'm looking around, the others were talking to each other about something. Woaah... this place never changes. "How come you guys are here then?" I asked. Seonghwa was the one that answered me. "Yeosang messaged me saying that Jihun invited us for a BBQ. We did have trouble finding this place though. Jihun had to leave Areum at the top of the road for us so that we didn't drive past" I laughed slightly.

"Have you been waiting long?" Seonghwa shook his head. "No not really only about 5 minutes I think" I nodded. "Y/n come here" Jihun shouted to me as he jogged over to me with Yunho. I walked over to him and he started telling me what's happening.

"Right, plan of action is, we're going to take some pictures on the board walk and the beach and then we're going to eat, I've also asked someone to help you too" I nodded to him. "Who's helping me?" "That would be me" I turned in the direction of the voice to see Hongjoong. Wooaahh he looked really good. My mouth parted slightly as I was looking at him.

 My mouth parted slightly as I was looking at him

(Imagine that his hair is his white hair now)

His burgundy shirt and white jeans looked great together and with what I was wearing. Damn he's only in a simple shirt and jeans but he looks hot. With that thought I looked away and blushed a bit. Jihun left me on my own with him to go and get his camera.

"You look gorgeous Y/n" He said making his way over me making me blush more. I hide my arm behind my back again. "T-thank you... you look good too" Really Y/n? You look good too? You could have said something better than that. He smiled and let out a little laugh. "Thank you" Jihun came back and started telling me what he wanted me to do, hongjoong walked over to him as he wasn't need yet. "For now, I just want you to lean on the railing, body facing me but head turned away" I made sure that I put my left arm on the railing that I was leaning against so that it was hidden while looking down and away from Jihun.

We took a few more before he starting getting annoyed at me because I wasn't changing my stance or anything. "Y/n, I need you to move a bit more and not just your head okay?" I looked down. "I know, but my arm isn't covered this time and I've got a big flipping bandage going up my arm that looks horrible." Before Jihun said anything, hongjoong started walking towards me. "Why don't I help for a bit"

"Okay. Hongjoong, could you be on her left side and just talk to one another. I want natural, not awkward pictures for my portfolio" I just pulled tounges at him which he did back before I stepped closer to Hongjoong. "You know" He started catching my attention. "I quite like the bandage on you, it lookes bad ass" this made me laugh a bit. " I highly doubt that I look badass. Even if I was trying to, I'd look like an idiot" He just shook his head at me while taking my left hand gently. Caressing it with his thumb.