》Chapter 13《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Flashback

Me
-it's called R/N and he booked a table for half 7 x
13:34
P

resent

°Y/n's pov°

After I sent, that I got Areums number up and called her as I still had things to put away.

Call
Areum: Hello
Me: hey, my brothers in town for the week and he's taking everyone out for dinner. Do you want to come?
Areum: yea sure where are we eating at though?
Me: it's this restaurant that does amazing chicken, noodles and other things. It's nothing fancy though so you don't have to dress up or anything. Btw I've got hongjoong coming with 4 of his friends too
Areum: Oooo~ y/n~ getting closer to Hongjoong I see~ When will you to start going on dates already?
Me: Areum! Don't tease me about it it's not funnyyyy~
Areum: okay I won't but be ready for the subtle hints I send to either you or him.

(I can't believe this girl sometimes. I just rolled my eyes before laughing)

Areum: Hey! don't roll your eyes at me. I'm older than you
Me: I- how did you know ?!

(We both started laughing before I had to end the call)

Me: right I have to go now. Btw come to mine for about half 6 and you can come with me and my brother cool?
Areum: Okay fine with me byeee
Me: Byye-
*BEEEEP*
Call ended

Wha? How rude. "Oi, pea brain! Areum said she's coming and I told her to come here, for about half 6 so she can come with us to the place, cool?" I shouted up to Jihun. "Fine by me dipshit". Seems as I had finished putting things away. I carried on texting hongjoong but he had to go so now I'm just watching TV. I had been sitting there for about 20 mins until I heard the door.

*knock, knock, knock* Huh? Who could that be? I get up and answered the door to see Shane. "Hey y/n" He said looking a bit wearily. Everytime I've tried talking to him he's been giving me the cold shoulder so he knows that I'm not impressed with him at the minute.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I said as I let him in. He made his way to the kitchen. "I came to say sorry for ignoring you. I've just been busy with work and it's been stressing me out" He explained. I took a minute to answer him. "It fine, just talk to me the next time work stresses you out again though okay? Thats what friends are for right?" I said and he just gave me a pained smile before answering. "Right." I take the time to look at him and he does look like he's been stressing from the bags under his eye.

As I'm looking at him in noticed his hands. "Shane what happend to you hands" his hands were bruised and slightly swollen where as his knuckles where wrapped up messily and they were still bleeding "Oh I was at the punching bag for to long and I didn't notice my hands until one of the employees at the gym stopped me. It's nothing to worry about"