》Chapter 38《

°°_______________________°°

°Y/n's pov°

I've been sitting here for about a minute and even though I've got a blanket keeping me warm. I couldn't help the shakes in my good leg. I'm so anxious and worried about how the boys are feeling about me finding out that they're apart of a mafia, that I can't clear my head from all the thoughts that are going around right now.

I put my head in my hands as if holding my head would make it any better. Suddenly, I could hear someone walking around the corner breathing heavily. I looked to the side to see Mingi there looking like he was about to panic. "M-Mingi? Hey, What's wrong, come here" I said patting the seat next to me.

He didn't budge though, he just began to talk. "It's my fault you and Wooyoung got hurt, I saw Shane outside your apartment building and I showed Wooyoung, I asked if we should tell Hyung but he said no, so all I did was hook him up with a camera and a mic.... if I wasn't stupid I should have gone to hyung and told him so we could have been more prepared for incase anything bad happend. And something bad DID happen, but we weren't prepared and it's my fault, I'm so sorry Y/n" He broke down crying, falling to his knees once he finished talking.

"Mingi no, it's not your fault" I said as I limped over to him, sitting down on the arm of the sofa. "It is though, I saw him THERE, with that sketchy dude. I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen but I chose to listen to Wooyoung. I CHOOSE not to do the right thing by telling hyung" He said looking up at me as the tears streamed down his face. "...I don't blame you Mingi... I don't care how beat up I am, you're not to blame okay... if anyone is to be blamed it's me"

He looked at me confused."If I had stayed away from you all then none of this would have happend... You wouldn't have to worry about me, you have to deal with MY problem... I was being selfish because I didn't want to lose you all... I didn't want to lose Hongjoong..." I said quietly, as tears started to fall. "Y/n?... do you love hyung?..." I kinda froze. Do I? I've not known him that long so how did I fall in love with him?

"I... I think I am..." I said as I looked away from him, getting up to limp back over to the place I was sat in before. "Finally, she admits it" I jumped upon hearing the new voice, Mingi stumbled up to his feet, nearly falling in the process, while wiping away any traces of tears left on his cheeks. I looked back to see Yeosang stood, leaning against the corner of the wall, with his hand in his pockets.

"How- *cough* How long have you been stood there for?" Mingi question as he coughed a bit to hide the little quiver in his voice from crying before. "Not long, long enough to hear Y/n blame herself and the rest though" He said as he moved to take a seat on the end of the sofa. "So if you love him, does that mean that your all right with everything he does, everything we do?" He asked as he looked over at me. Mingi took a seat in the middle of us, as I was pondering on how to answer.

"Honestly I don't know, I've not really been able to let everything sink in. I've only just learnt that the person I once thought of as a vest friend is actually my stalker that's out to get you all. There's just so much going on that... I don't even know..... I feel like I just have to get away from it all for a bit..." I said, looking down, not wanting to look at them after what I said. "Why don't you?" Huh? Mine and Mingi's head snapped to look at Yeosang.

"What? How can she do that? If she goes home, then Hongjoong hyung will just want to see her and Shane will be able to get her if he decides that he wants her" Mingi whisper yelled at him, sitting forward to show how serious he is about it. "I never said anything about her going back to hers" Yeosang smirked before looking your way. "Do you have any family that you can crash with for a while"

I was shocked, why didn't I think of that, my grandma's wanting me to visit so I might as well. "I do actually" "Great, we'll drop u off before Hyung finds out-" Yeosang said about to get up before I stopped him. "You can't" they both looked my way confused. "Why not?" Mingi asked innocently. "They live over in the UK..." the boys went quiet. "Ohhhh...." Mingi said. Yep. Ohhhh indeed Mingi...