》chapter 1《

( the picture above is of the park. * fun fact that park is actually by me and it looks a lot better in person but i couldn't find many good pic of it with out water marks.)
_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(English - bold underlined
Korean - normal)

"Hi, what would you like to order?" Y/n politely asked the customer that just came in.

It was currently 10:46 in the morning and y/n has been working since 6. It wasn't busy but it wasn't empty either so it kept her on her toes. She had her break at 11 so she grabbed the attention of her colleague to let them know that she was going on break.

"Hey I'm goin on break now, do you mind covering for me?"

"Yea sure" She was the only girl friend that she had. Her name was Kim Areum. She's very pretty with her long light brown hair that had natural big waves and her naturally pink lips. Her eyes are what Y/n thinks makes her look beautiful, they're an olive green with a hint of light brown in them. She was quite tall but her and y/n were the same height.

She was always fun to talk to but she never talked to y/n when Shane was around. He creeped her out. The first day he came to visit y/n she felt something off about him. Like there was something chilling behind the facade he put on to y/n, if Areum went to talk to y/n about work, he'd glare at her so she just stayed away.

°Y/n pov°

I grab my jacket and waved bye to Areum as I left the cafe and had about an hour before I had to go back so I walked to the park that was opposite. The park was beautiful it was located in front of a large forest that was surrounded by trees and had this large field that people normally walk their dogs on or take their kids to and towards the back of the park, there's a beautiful, large blue lake that flows into a river that leads into the forest.

Surrounding the lake were lots of pretty flowers and trees, right by the edge of the lake is big willow Tree that hung over it. There was a little pathway that leads through to the centre of the tree so if you were to go through the branches theres a little clearing in front of the tree with more beautiful flowers growing there.

(If anyone's seen the little mermaid, then the scene where they go under the tree is similar to what I'm imagining for how it looks to y/n when she's sat on the floor at the Base of the tree.)

(That's how it'll look but with the flowers too. The top tree is how it looks underneath but the bottom tree is who low the branches go )

No one goes near it though because it's right infront of the forest, which I'm greatful for as it's a place I go to when I need time to myself or I have a lot to think about. Not even Shane knows about this place. It's my own little sanctuary. I sat down and just admired the view of the lake. I must have been there for about 10 mins before I got a text.

The idiot♤☀
- hey dummy, r u on ur brake yet?
11:06

Me
Yea I am now why?
11:06

The idiot♤☀
- come meet me and we'll go grab a bit to eat, I'll be by KQ Treasure in 5 mins
11:06