》Chapter 12《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(How their house looks from the front. imagine that there's no one really buildings near it and it's on its own.)

°Hongjoong's pov°

As soon as we got back and put the bags down on the counter, all the boys were surrounding them, trying to grab various types of snacks. "Guys be patient, God, your not going to get any food at this rate" I said. Yeosang nudged me giving me a look "What?" I questioned confused. "Did you really forget already?" Seonghwa over heard it and let out a breathy chuckle.

"Forget what?" apparently he wasn't the only one as the rest all turned their attention to me after our of them questions. I was still lost. "We happend to stumble into Y/n and her brother whilst shopping. It was quite funny the way we stumbled upon them to be honest" Yeosang started which caused the rest to react the same way me and Seonghwa did before. Mouths wide open.

"Did yeosang actually use the word 'funny' in the same sentence as 'stumbled upon' whilst smiling at the same time?" Wooyoung asked. We all laughed at this while Yeosang glared at him before punching him. "I did because it's true. When we first saw her she was in a head lock from her brother. Then she got out of it by twisting his arm behind his back. Not gonna lie, I was impressed by it and she punched him really hard too. She's not one of those girls that just slaps. She fucking punches. I like her. Hongjoong hyung, hurry up and get with her already" We were all stunned. "Why are you all staring at me like fishes out of water?" He said while looking around at us causing us to laugh again.

I started to blush a bit though because of his last comment so I had to looked down and compose my self. "Oh yea, her brother invited us out for dinner. He said something about her finally having friends? Which was weird." Seonghwa informed them all. "What do you mean she finally has friends? From what you guys say about her, it sounds like she would have a tone of them" I was about to answer Jongho when San beat me to it. "She couldn't, even if she wanted to. No one wanted to talk to her because they were too scared of the dude she hangs out with" everyone including me, looked at San confused. "What do you mean they were scared?" San took a deep breath before answering again. "He'd threaten them, beat them up or bully them if they ever tried to talk to her. Even if it was a simple hi how are you type or she talked to them first, he'd corner you and tell you to leave her alone...... he's the reason why I moved schools...." He explained to us, whispering the last part but we all heard him.

I felt angry, pissed off at the fact that this dude had the nerve to threaten one of MY men. Granted that it was before we met but San's still my family so whatever happened in his or anyone's here's past, it's apart of everyone's past. And for the fact that he's the reason why Y/n didn't have any friends and had to grow up feeling alone. "San, he won't be there tonight. Her brother doesn't like him either so you don't have to worry about him. But if you don't want to go that's fine, no one's gonna force you to okay?" I said to him and he just nodded his head. "I already knew her brother doesn't like him because he actually helped me out back then. But Y/n doesn't know this"

The rest of us nod our heads. "So who wants to go and who wants to stay? If you want to go put your arms up, and if you don't, keep them down" All of them but Mingi, Jongho and San put their hands up. I understood why San didn't want to go. Mingi had a few bits of work to complete but I couldn't think of why Jongho didn't want to go. "How come you don't want to go Jongho? I would have thought you'd want to, seems as you haven't met her yet" I asked