》Chapter 22《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Y/n's pov°

Its been a few days since we stayed over at Hongjoong's house, he helped me clean up my house the day after and cheered me up through out the day. Me and Jihun went and visited our mum before he had to go back to work. He sent his portfolio in and actually got the job of taking pictures for KQ Treasure. After taking the pictures he had to leave so I'm now on my own again.

Tomorrow's Yunho's birthday but I don't really know what to get him or what he's doing. Actually I don't even know how old he'll be. For all I know, he could be Hongjoong's age or younger than me. Wait how old is Hongjoong? I quickly searched Hongjoong's name on my phone as he's pretty popular now because of his business. Hmm he's a year older than me so he's 21 turning 22. Interesting.

I get off Google and I text said person.

Me
- hey, as it's Yunho's bday tomorrow, do u know what I can get him?
10:30
- btw what IS he doing for his bday?
10:30

I wasn't really expecting him to be awake right now as he told me last night that he's got the day off today. I'm sadly in work but there's barely anyone coming into the cafe right now so I'm okay to be on my phone.

I put my phone down as a customer had come in and it happened to be wooyoung. "Hey Y/n, long time to no see" He said waving to me as he walked in. "Hiii and it hasn't been that long since we last saw each other"

"Still, it feels like foreevvvveeerrrr since we last hung out and I'm borrreeeedddd. Oo by the way you don't have my number yet do you?" This made me laugh and shake my head as an answer. "Are you having your usual?" I asked. "Yes but can I have a blueberry muffin too please?" I nodded and got straight into making his drink while he waffled on in the background.

"Do you have anyone else's number yet? I know you already have Yeosang's and Hongjoong's as you text them alot" I had to think about this one. I don't think so, I think I only have them two's. "I think it's only them two's that I have and yours soon" I said as I past him his drink and muffin. "Thanks, I'll give you my number when you go on break. When's that again?" He asked taking a bite out of his muffin.

I look towards the clock and it's about 10:40. "I don't have one today because I'm finishing early so my shift ends at 12. When do you go on lunch or finnish?" He took a sip of his drink to wash down the bit of muffin he just ate before answering. "If i finnish all my paperwork before 12 then I can leave early and I need you to come shoping with me" He said trying to shove the rest of his muffin in his mouth.

"Why do you need me to come with? What are you even getting?" It took him a minute to answer because of the muffin but he just drank a bit more of his drink as he started to move towards the door. "I need help getting something for Yunho, but everyone's busy so there's no one to come with me. Plus, we need to hang out more anyway so why not."

"Ahhh okay then, yea sure I need to get him something too" With that he nodded and said a quick bye before leaving. I checked my phone to see if Hongjoong replied which he did.

From Mr Kim😋

- hey erm I'm not sure my self but wooyoung, just texted and said that your both going shopping and asked if he could have the rest of the day off so I'm sure he can help u. I'll try and meet you guys after too as I haven't got him anything yet either😅 x
10:38
From Mr Kim😋
- oh and we've rented a beach house for 2 days so I'll tell you the address later x
10:38