》Chapter 16《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Jihun's pov°

As soon as y/n left, I got my camera out as I saw how the sky looked and wanted to get a picture of it. The others gave me funny looks. "Guys I'm a photographer so I always carry my camera with me but I'm going to go take some pictures of the sky, have you seen it?" I said pointing outside and the just waved me off.

I walked out to the front of the restaurant but the view was shit and I couldn't really see the sky. "If you want to get a good picture. There's a bit around the back that you can go to. Theres a beautiful view there" One of the works said to me. I thanked them and went to where they said. When I was about to open the door, I noticed my sister with Hongjoong. Omg this would be such a good picture. So like the Weirdo I was, I opened the door slightly and started taking pictures of them.

Not gonna lie, these pictures looked great. The chemistry between the two made it look even better, especially with that golden glow on them. Next thing I knew hongjoong put his hand under her chin, which as a photographer, I had to get a picture of for 3 reasons. 1) that was a cute moment, 2)it's blackmail against Y/n and 3) I could use it for my portfolio because sadly I can't see Hongjoong's face so you can't tell who it is but that's like a win win for me as I didn't have to get his permission to use them. But as her brother seeing this I wante to remove his hand soo badly but I held the urge back.

I took a few more of the two and some just of Y/n as I could use these for my portfolio too, before closing the door as quietly as possible and running back. Everyone gave me funny lookes as to why I was running. "I just got pictures of Hongjoong and Y/n having a cute moment, do you want to see" I said and they all said yes. I showed the guys first but the food came so I sent Seonghwa to get them, whilst telling them not to say anything about the pictures. As I was showing Areum, she just had to fangirl about them but the 2 lovebirds came back and it caught Y/n's attention but I just gave her an excuse that i knew she wouldn't buy but she didn't ask again.

Time skip: Sunday morning

°Y/n's pov°

It's about half 6 in the morning and I'm sat on the sofa, nearly half asleep. Jihun made me get up early as we had to travel quite far for the places he wanted to go to. "Y/n? Do you have any nice dresses? Or nice skirts and shirts or tops?" Jihun asked me. Thankfully it was ment to be really warm and sunny today so I shouldn't freeze. I had to think but I was still tired so it took longer than usual to answer him back.

"I have 2 or 3 skirts I think and tops to go with but I only have the 2 dress but I don't want to wear one yet. Why" I shouted back. I didn't get why he wanted me to takes so many clothes? l
Like where can I even change into them? "I'd need to show variety in my photos Y/n. I cant have you wearing the same oufit all the time, the pictures would look boring, so could you see if Areum has anything you can borrow?" He said got a point. I just gave him a "mhmm" as my reply before getting my phone and calling Areum.

But sadly, I ended up calling the wrong Number without realising so when I got a gruff morning voice of man replying instead, I was confused.

Call
?: Y/n?... why are you calling me so early in the morning? I know I said you can talk to whenever but I didn't think you'd call me up in the morning.
Me: Oh shit. Yeosang I'm so sorry. I'm helping my brother out today and he told me to call Areum to ask her if i can borrow any of her clothes but I'm really tired and didn't look at the caller ID. I'm so sorry for waking you up. You can go back to sleep now.
Yeosang: Nah I'm up already now, what do you need to borrow her clothes for?
Me: I need a dress as I'm modeling for my brother sadly.
Yeosang: ohh fair enough
Me: Hey. Seems as I woke you up, do you wanna come with if your not busy? My brother could probably use the help and I ain't gonna 3rd wheel with Areum and Jihun so how about it?
Yeosang: sure, I've got nothing better to do and can I bring Wooyoung with me?
Me: Yea sure. Right I've got to go but I'll text you in and min when I find out what time we're leaving. You'll probs want to come in our car as well coz we're going from place to place but I don't know where.
Yeosang: okay I'll get Seonghwa to drop us off then if he's not busy so that we don't have to leave the car at yours all day.
Me: Okay in a bit then
Yeosang: in a bit
Call ended