》Chapter 21《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Y/n's pov°

It was around 1 in the morning and we just pulled up outside the apartment complex after dropping Areum, Wooyoung and Yeosang off at home. I'll tell you what though, them boys must work their asses off to be able to aford that place. It looks so nice and big. We got out of the elevator and as we got to the door, we saw that it was open. Jihun put his arm out infront of me so that I wouldn't go any closer and pushed the door open more to see if there was anyone in the room or if he could hear them. We didn't see or hear anything so we walked in. I went over to where I hang my coats and picked up a bat I have hidden underneath one of them.

We walked further in to see the living room wrecked with the TV, pictures and other things smashed on the floor. Jihun went up stairs while I stayed down here and picked up one of the pictures that was on the floor. It was a picture of me and my dad. Who the hell did this? I looked around more, whilst still holding the photo, to make sure that nothings missing.

"Y/n! I think you should see this!" Jihun shouted from somewhere upstairs. With the picture still in my hand, I headed up and found him in my room, holding up 2 pieces of paper. I ignored the mess and made my way over to see that he was holding a letter and a picture. I looked at the picture first and it was of me and Hongjoong the day Jihun treated us for dinner. What the- the dude stalking me took this?! I drew my attention to the letter.

I told you to stay away from him princess. This is on you
Go near him again and the consequences will be more severe
~x

What the fuck does this dude want? If he thinks I'm gonna take him seriously he's mistaken. "Has this happend before?" Jihun asked. I nodded my head letting out a sigh. "It has, but I've only received 2 before. One of them came with pictures too"

I said, going down stairs to go a get them and put the photo down on the side. "The picture here is actually mine. I took it when I was trying to get a picture of the sunset but I saw you two and didn't want to interupt but I couldn't pass up the opportunity as a photographer to get the picture as you both looked really good. Sorry not sorry. The picture was in my room though"

Wait, if Jihun took the photo and it was in his room, then that means the stalker dude must have gone in his room and saw it before writing the letter. What if he actually came to do something else but found the picture instead and got angry and trashed the place? I was getting a bit scared now. I told Jihun what I just thought and he stood up and called the police. While he was talking to the police. I went out side to the balcony and called hongjoong, hopefully he's not asleep.

As I sat down on the outdoor sofa, it started to ring. It rung for a few seconds before he answered.

Call
Hongjoong: hey Y/n, what's up? Is something wrong?
Me: *sigh* Im sorry. Is there anyway we can move tomorrow to another day? Someone broke into my apartment while we were out today. Jihun's on the phone to the police now.
Hongjoong: yea that's fine but are you okay? Did anything get taken?
Me: I'm okay just a bit shaken up. Nothing got taken though thankfully but they did smash and break everything
Hongjoong: well, I'll help you clean your apartment tomorrow if you want coz that way I get to spend time with you and your apartment gets cleaned up faster. It's a win win. Well actually it's not but it's is kinda... you get the idea though right?