》chapter 2《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Flash back
"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? "I was stunned for a minute which caused him to let out a little laugh which got me back to reality.
" er m-my names lee Y/n" damn it! I stuttered! Why did I have to stutter?!

He smiled at me then continues.
"Well lee y/n, my names Kim Hongjoong. But you can call me Hongjoong"

Present

(Couple mins before the 2 meet)

°Hongjoong's pov°

"Seonghwa, what's planned for tomorrow" I asked as I pack all my paperwork into a pile then put it into my bag. "You have 2 meetings, one in the the morning the one in the afternoon. Then you've got paper work to check over and write up and then you've got other business to do that Mingi will fill you in on later" I nodded my head

"I'm gonna leave early then and I'll meet you guys later" I said about to leave. "Okay I'll let the others know so be there for about 10 ish okay? see you later" Seonghwa said and I just nodded to him then left. I got in the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor, then lean back against the wall. I let out a sigh as today had been really stressful. People were doing there jobs all wrong and I've had to clean up their messes. I've had to fire someone who nearly cost me an important investment but luckily I Saved it. Hopefully the rest of the day goes okay. The elevator dings ans the doors open and I walk out of the place, it's about 7 now so I have a good 3 hrs to myself before I have go meet the rest and see what suits happened that I need to sort out this time.

I said goodbye to my staff and walked out the door. As I've looked down at my phone, someone bumps into me causing us to both fall over. Now I'm pissed. I've just got off of a stressful day and some idiot bumps into me.

I look up as I hear a little gasp from the person and my mind just stops, my heart beat increases and I think wow. She so beautiful. Her (h/c) hair is down to about her mid back with half of it pulled back in a some up and some down hair style, her redish pink lips are apart from the shock of me bumpping into her but they contrast nicely against her goldenish pale skin. Her eyes are what draw me in the most. They're a pretty shade of (e/c) and they were gazing at me in the same admiration I have for her. We both snap out of our little dazes and I quickly get to my feet, apologise and asked if she was okay. Her voice was so pretty. It made me smile as well as her reply "ah no it's okay and I'm fine don't worry and it should be me saying sorry. I was the one that just suddenly turned around. You didn't get hurt though right?"

I couldn't help but let out a little laugh and offer her a hand to help her up and asked what her name is. Lee Y/n. Wow just as pretty as her. I told her my name and we just stood their in silence for a second or two.

"I was just about head out and get something to eat would you like to join me as my way of saying sorry?" I said. I was hoping she'd say yes. I really want to talk to her more and get to know her.

°Y/n pov°

Did he just ask me to join him or am I hearing things? I really want to join him but. I'm not sure I've never been in this situation before. Then Areums words come to mind

"you need to talk to more people than just Shane y/n. You need to get out their and make more friends"

"Yea sure I'll like that and I'll pay you back every penny when I remember to actually bring my purse with me next time" this made him giggle a bit. His giggles so cute. "don't worry about paying me back. It is my treat to you" He winked at me right after saying that and I had to look down to conceal my smile and the little blush on my face.