》Chapter 33《

°°_________________________________°°

°Y/n's pov°

It's Seonghwa's bday yay. Areums going to be coming here to get ready with me so I'll have to tidy up a bit as downstairs is a bit messy with pizza boxes still left in the living with a hungover Woosung. Why's he hungover? That... I'm not quite sure myself but him and Jihun went out last night and I came back to Woosung passed out on the sofa and Jihun nearly passed out on the floor so I helped him get upstairs.

I walked upstairs to Jihuns room to let him know that Areums coming around and that he needs to get up. *knock knock* Dummy, I'm coming in!" I shouted through the door. I opened it to see him wrapped up in his quilt with his gob hanging open as snores came out. I laughed a bit before getting my phone out and taking a pic of his face for blackmailing purposes.

Once I put my phone down, I picked up a pillow and jumped on his bed hitting him with it. "WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" He pulled the pillow away from my hands and put it behind is head. "Augh... whhyyyy... we don't have to do anything till later onnn..." he grumbled.

"Areums getting ready here so she's coming here earlier so we need to-" before I could finish talking, he bolted out of bed and into his bathroom shouting through the closed door. "WAKE UP THE DUMMY AND TELL HIM TO HELP YOU". I just walked out of his room, laughing at his stupidity. I walked down the stairs and went straight up to Woosung and gently shook his shoulder to wake him up. "Wooossunnggg... Wakey wakey..." he groaned a bit before pushing my hand away and turning over. Wow, he's like a little kid.

I walked over to the kitchen and filled a small cup halfway with water before walking back to the adult child that's still sleeping. At first, I thought about just dumping the water straight onto his face but then I thought that would be mean, so I just started off with dipping my hand in and flicking the water on him whilst shouting his name which worked.... sort of. "WOOSUNG! WAKE UP!" He opened his eyes and asked what before he started nodding off again.

"If you don't wake up, the rest of this water will be dumped on your head" with that he shot up but then put a hand to his head. Haha stupid. "I'm up, I'm up..... why did I have to get up again?" "My friends coming over, so we need to clean this place up so your gonna help me till Jihun's done in the shower" Woosung groaned as he slumped into the sofa again. "But my head hurrrtttttsss Y/nnnn... can't you just wait till Jihuns done?" He asked giving me puppy eyes and holding his head trying to get out of cleaning.

I played along with his little act. "Awww, your head hurts that bad huh?" He nodded, keeping up with the puppy eyes. "Too bad. Get up, get some paracetamol/aspirin and start cleaning" "Finneeee.... can you at least make some toast or something for me please?" "Yea, I was going to anyway but make sure you pick up the pizza boxes and anything else that's been left on the floor." He nodded and started cleaning up.

>>Time skip: 3pm<<

°Areum's pov°

We were all sat in the living room eating, talking and laughing when I looked at the time, 14:59 pm. "Erm...Y/n, I think we should start getting ready. The boys are coming for us at like half 4 and it's 3 o'clock now." She looked up at me with her cheeks full of food before jumping up and running upstairs. "You can use my room if you want, there's a bathroom in there too," Jihun said to me.

"Oh okay thank you, are you sure though?" He nodded his head "Yeah, I'm sure. You better hurry up though if you want to be on time" He said laughing, I nodded before going up. I went into Y/n's room first to get my stuff before going into Jihun's room. Wow, his rooms really tidy. He had all of his work displayed nicely on the walls and on dressers as well as the odd bits of paperwork or a few chargers, not to mention it smells nice too. I put my clothes on the bed before getting a towel and heading into the bathroom.