Chapter 72- The Wedding FINALE

You stood up and looked at your reflection, trying to hide your nerves. This was the day, Luke Skywalker had defeated the Empire and brought Anakin back to the light side. You had defeated the Clan Vizsla traitors and restored order to your clan. Now just as you promised, you and Ahsoka would be getting married.

You were wearing clean white Jedi robes, you weren't wearing your armor which felt strange going out without it on.

Everyone was going to be waiting when you stepped out the door of your room. And you couldn't be happier that the day finally came, but you would be lying if you said that you weren't nervous.

"You got this (y/n)," you said. "It's just a normal day."
After taking a deep breath, you made sure that your robes were straight before walking towards the door.
You stepped through and looked around at the people standing there.

Bo-Katan, Ursa, Sabine, Alrich, and Tristan were standing along with most of Clan Vizsla, including a very pissed looking Tira and a smiling Ruby. Next to Sabine was Hera, Zeb, Chopper, and Jacen, Hera and Kanan's son.

As you made your way closer to the front, you saw Rex and Wolffe standing there with big smiles on their faces. Gregor had died during the Siege of Lothal, but his memory was honored. In Rex's hand was the gray commander helmet that belonged to your best friend. The meaning was clear to you, Knot would always be there.

On the other side of the aisle that you walked down was the most interesting, and surprising to you. Standing there, with big smiles on their faces were the force ghosts of a few old friends. Obi-Wan stood there with a big smile on his face. Anakin stood next to him and smirked. Yoda was also there and he had a cheeky smile. You heard him whisper to Obi-Wan.
"Knew it, I did," he said and you smiled.
Standing next to Anakin was Luke and Leia along with Han Solo, their friend and ally.

You made it to the front of the crowds and stood there as Rafi Keeto, who was the priest looked at you.
"(Y/n) Vizsla," he said. "Are you ready?"
You nodded and he signaled to someone as the door opened again.

You gasped when you took a look at Ahsoka.
She was wearing a dress and you felt a little underdressed in your Jedi robes, but Ahsoka had assured you that it would be fine if you wore them.

She looked beautiful and you wanted to tell her that.
You look great. You told her through your force bond.
Ahsoka blushed and looked at you, telling you that she got your message.

Once she reached the place where you were standing, you took her hands and smiled.
"Today we will celebrate the wedding of (y/n) Vizsla, and Ahsoka Tano," Rafi said. "(Whatever people say at weddings blah blah blah I don't know I forgot to listen at my cousins wedding. Anywayssss)

"Say your speech," he told you. (I am so sorry for you people having to read this. I've never actually paid attention at a wedding)

You took a deep breath and smiled at Ahsoka.
"Ever since I met you when I was eight, I felt this strange connection to you," you said. "And after the Gathering, I felt it even more, then we became Padawans together and as we kept spending time together, I grew to love you. As hard as it was, disobeying the Jedi Order, it was worth it, because I'd rather lose everything if it meant that I got the spend my life with you.  I love you 'Soka, I always will."

Ahsoka smiled before taking a deep breath to say her speech.
"(Y/n), when I met you, you were the new youngling that randomly showed up on our doorstep, and to be honest, I have to thank your father for chasing you away just this once because if he hadn't, I would've never met you."
You chuckled and shook your head as Ahsoka continued.

"What I'm saying is, if I could've chose to live my life over again and change anything, I wouldn't change a thing, because the life I've had with you has been perfect. Despite the occasional events where I've died, or our near death experiences."
Ahsoka grinned and squeezed your hands softly.
"I love you (y/n)."