Chapter 17

You and Obi-Wan were pulling over Coruscant when you saw a cloud of smoke from above the temple.

You quickly landed and ran out of the ship all the way to the council room where Ahsoka and Anakin were talking to the council.

"Sorry we're late," Obi-Wan said.

"It is alright," Master Windu said. "There has been a bombing and we have identified the culprit as Letta Turmond."

"I still don't get why she was moved out of the temple," Ahsoka grumbled before she left.

"I can go with her," You offered.

Master Windu nodded and you ran out after her.

"Hey Ahsoka," You said.

"What happened on Mandalore?" Ahsoka asked.

"Maul took control and he killed my father," You looked down. "I'm now rightfully the leader of Clan Vizsla."

"I'm so sorry," Ahsoka hugged you.

"I'll let you go interrogate Letta," You said.

"How did you know?" Ahsoka stared at you.

"I know you," You laughed. "Now go,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later

You were sitting on your bed when someone began to knock on your door. You opened it and Anakin was standing there.

"Ahsoka was arrested for murdering Letta Turmond," He said.

"What?" You asked. "Ahsoka would never kill someone,"

"Well then let's go find out what really happened!" Anakin said before running down the hall.

You grabbed you helmet and jet pack before running after him.

When you arrived at the detention level you and Anakin ran over to the clones and Anakin banged on the glass.

"Let me in to see Ahsoka Tano," Anakin growled.

"No can do General, we are under strict orders not to let anyone in," The Clone said.

"I'm her Master!" Anakin yelled.

"Sorry General, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," The Clone said as more clones stood behind you.

Anakin shoved the clones aside before walking out while you closely followed.

"What now?" You asked.

"I don't know," Anakin sighed.

"General, Commander," Rex came up to us.

"Hey Rex," Anakin said.

All of a sudden, a clone came on the speakers.

"Alert alert! The Jedi prisoner has escaped. Suspect has killed three clones. Code red! If you see the target, shoot to kill."

"Belay that order Commander Fox," Anakin said running up to him.

"She's killed troopers!" Commander Fox argued.

"I know Commander Tano. She would never do something like this," Rex said.

"Wait!" Anakin said before he spoke very loud towards a vent. "Ahsoka it's me Anakin, stop running."

"You can't help me Master, someone set me up!" Ahsoka's voice was full of pain.

"I believe you Ahsoka." Anakin said back.

"But no one else will," Ahsoka said and you heard her run away.

"Keep searching until we find her," Anakin said running away.

"Rex call security and have them search the entire base now!" You said running in the opposite direction.

You ran down every hall trying to find Ahsoka. You needed to find her. You knew she was innocent.

You stopped and searched your mind trying to think of somewhere she could be. Then you though about trying to picture her using the force. You'd done it before and it was worth a shot.

You closed your eyes and tried to find Ahsoka. You suddenly opened your eyes and saw her.

"Ahsoka!" You called out.

"(Y/n)?" Ahsoka looked at you tears in her eyes.

"We need to bring you back," You said.

"No, I can't go back," Ahsoka said.

"Please," You begged.

"No, I'm sorry, I have to go," She turned away and ran off.

You opened your eyes and fell to the floor. You banged the floor with your hand and put your head in your hands. You weren't strong enough for this.
You sat there curled up in a ball with your head in your hands.

"(Y/n)?" You looked up and saw Obi-Wan running towards you. "What happened?"

You looked at him and he kneeled down to look you in the eye. You didn't say anything but he knew that you were not okay.

"Anakin has reported Ahsoka missing," Obi-Wan said. "She escaped his troops and went missions in the lower levels, we'll find her."

You nodded and Obi-Wan helped you up and led you back to the temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you got back to the temple, Obi-Wan took you to your quarters and made you sleep for the night.

You couldn't sleep though, around midnight, you heard shuffling through the halls so you put on your armor and grabbed you helmet, jet pack and blaster before throwing your cloak over you and sneaking through the halls.

You saw Ahsoka being led to a secret council room so you followed them.

When you got there, Anakin and Ahsoka were being raised on a platform where you couldn't follow so you used your helmet to watch and listen to what was going on.

You listened as the council accused Ahsoka of all the horrible things she claimed she didn't do.

You were about to bust in there when you heard Master Windu speak, "You are hereby expelled from the Jedi order,"

You gasped quietly before jumping out a window and activating your jet pack to avoid being seen.
Ahsoka expelled? No this must have been a dream. But no it was the cold hard truth.

This chapter and the next one will be really hard to write because these four episodes cause me intense pain so yea bare with me.
-Snips