Chapter 12

A few days later

You were tired, all you'd done was watch Death Watch talk and shoot droids. And you thought Master Sinube was boring to watch. (No offense to him tho)

Finally you heard some commotion and saw Bo Katan and a few other Mandalorians get on a speeder so you decided to follow them with your helmet on.

You followed them to a clearing where a familiar ship was landed. You saw Ahsoka and Lux standing surrounded by Mandalorians.

You walked up and blended in with the others and watched as Bo Katan asked who Ahsoka was.

"I'm his betrothed!" Ahsoka finally said and you clenched your fists.

Bo Katan walked around Ahsoka before speaking. "A little skinny isn't she?" She smacked Ahsoka's butt and you had to use every bit of willpower that you had left to not pounce on her. 

"Well let's go back," Bo Katan said leading Bonteri to the speeder.

"I should stay with the ship," Ahsoka said backing up.

"No you come too," Bo Katan pointed at you. "Take her on that speeder bike."

You nodded and led her over to a bike.  You weren't going to tell her it was you for both of your sakes. 

She glared at you and you immediately shrunk away before realizing that you were in charge. 

"Hop on," You said hoping your voice was unrecognizable through your helmet.

Ahsoka eyed you and hopped on behind you wrapping her arms around you to avoid falling.  You blushed and tried to stay stiff. 

You followed the Mandalorians back to the campsite before getting off and helping Ahsoka down.  She swatted you're hand away and walked towards Bonteri.

"Our leader will see you in there," Bo Katan pointed to a tent. 

You tried to act casual by walking around and watching the other shoot droids but you ended up hiding behind the tent and peeking in through a hole in the back.  You saw Ahsoka and Bonteri arguing and you smirked. 

Suddenly you heard footsteps and you could tell Bonteri did too. 
He tried to shut up Ahsoka but failed so he grabbed her and kissed her, right on the lips! 

You growled at him and wished you could get to him.  But you remembered what you learned from Obi-Wan and Master Yoda and you tried to calm down, and failed.

Pre Vizsla asked Ahsoka to leave and she walked out glaring at Lux.  Then Vizsla turned to Bonteri asking for something.  You watched Bonteri give your father a device before walking out with Vizsla's arm around Bonteri.

You followed them to what must have been where they ate and sat down in a corner.  You didn't dare remove your helmet so you just watched.  Ahsoka was eyeing Bonteri clearly pissed. You smirked when you saw her hand him food.

"Careful not to choke on your stupidity," Ahsoka said quietly, but you still heard her.

Then a man walked in. He was short and looked like a ruler of some kind. He demanded that Death Watch leaves their planet and returns their women.

You realized that the servers were all members of this village. Pre Vizsla agreed and you tensed up. No way would your father do that. You knew he was tricking the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you went with Vizsla to return the women, Bonteri and Ahsoka were there too.