Haha. II

And now we're back for the second leg of this Haha special!! Hope you enjoy!!

Donghoon easily made his way into Bayana  Premier Residence, without a single issue with the security. The security detected nothing on his car, and they were also already familiar with him from his past visits, so they allowed him entry pretty easily. Even with this kind reception, Donghoon couldn't help but feel like some of the securities might be in on the whole agents' disappearances. It was just a hunch as of the moment, but Donghoon knew from experience that his hunches were often worth looking into.

"Thank you," Donghoon told the security as he made his way inside. Donghoon then proceeded to make his way towards Minho's mansion which was located just next to the lake without further delay. Little did the young CEO know that that house had been the target of two agents just before him, both who were forced to be MIA due to people who were associated with same exact mansion.

"Yah, this house looks beautiful as always," Donghoon said to himself as he parked his car just in front of it. He got out and rang the bell. The voice that greeted him was that of a housemaid and after Donghoon told her that it was him, she gave him permission to enter.

"Oh, the young master will be very happy to see you!" she told the young CEO as she led him towards the giant living room.

"Yes, thank you very much," Donghoon said awkwardly. As much as he liked to hide it, Donghoon was not that sociable of a man. It might have been the result of his childhood where he had lived a very sheltered life, but... he wasn't that fond of blaming things on the past.

As such Donghoon sat on the couch and awaited for the arrival of his good old friend. Although they had just stopped partnership a couple of days ago, Donghoon genuinely believed that there wouldn't be any hard feelings between them. Well, not to the extent where it would harm their relationship at least.

"Haha!!" A voice came from the stairs, calling out Donghoon with his childhood nickname. "To what do I owe this pleasure of meeting you here?"

Minho walked down the stairs with a huge smile on his face, as he spreaded his arms wide open in welcome of his guest. He quickly got down from the stairs and went to give a warm hug to his old friend before gesturing for Donghoon to follow him to the dining room where tea was being served.

"So," Minho started. "What's the CEO of HaOil Company doing visiting me in the middle of such a fine day? I thought you have more important business to do, seeing that you have made it pretty clear that your plans are even bigger than what my measly company could offer."

There was no sign of hostility in Minho's tone, but Donghoon knew for a fact that tension had just spiked out of proportions due to this small comment. Minho was never one to let his emotions control him, but even if his tone did not say so, Donghoon knew that his old friend was upset.

It seemed that it really wasn't the time for him to be visiting... Donghoon thought uncomfortably to himself.

Donghoon was under the impression that Minho was in a foul mood due to their ending partnership, but this could not be farther from the truth. Rather it was because of a certain two agents that Donghoon's friend was upset, but that was something Donghoon did not know at the moment. There was not even a sliver of possibility in Donghoon's mind that his friend was involved in any of this, and that it was a possibility that he was the one who had sent those two bounty hunters to kill Donghoon. All Donghoon wanted to achieve by coming to Minho's house was to get an easier way to investigate about what might have happened, and to maybe obtain some useful information from Minho.

Looking at how things were now though, Donghoon was not sure whether he even dared to say anything. He knew from his childhood that Minho was not necessarily one to upset, just like himself. Thus, Donghoon could only stay in silence after hearing his friend's snide remarks.