From Paris With Love Pt. 1

Okay, guys. This is it! The first part of the chapter I've been waiting for. A bit of action (not much in this part), Easy Brothers Moment and hopefully laughs. It's a bit long, so I hope u guys/gals will enjoy it to read it until the end.

The next day after Ha Donghoon's departure, Kwang Soo and Ji Lupin were busy trying to locate the location of Yoomes Bond. They finally deducted (after long series of arguments) that he must be at the same location as The Hunter, Choi Minsoo. So, Yoomes must also be in Paris.

This fact made Kwang Soo smile, he thought, 'Maybe I am lucky.' Ji Lupin interrupted him from his happy thoughts. "Kwang Soo, how are we going to find him? This city is huge." Kwang Soo suggested they ask some locals for information. So, onwards they went in their search for Yoomes.

***
Spy President Dong Wan was walking through the Department of Korean Security Headquarters (not a real thing). He entered a room stacked with trophies, retro furniture and headlamps. It was the office of The Minister of Defense, Mr. Lee Kyung Kyu (again, not a thing). Dong Wang sat down in front of Minister Kyung Kyu and explained all of the recent events.

***
The two Easy Brothers were not successful in their quest to find more information. The main problem was not the language barrier, it was the man who claimed to be able to speak every language, the main problem was Ji Lupin.

Every time they wanted to ask something, it started with a bonjour from the 2 sides (which were Kwang Soo and Ji Lupin) and a suspicious glance and a step backward from the person being asked. After the person relised that these people were not going to harm him, he/she went into the next stage, becoming utterly confused by what they were asking. Ji Lupin was asking one man in French about what was his mom doing last night, and it didn't go well for Ji Lupin. The less said, the better.

"Hyung, when I first heard you, I thought you could speak French."

"Of course I could. Bonjour. Au revoir."

"No, I meant fluently. Please don't tell me all those fancy French words you said before was from a translating device."

"Of course not, it was from a translating app, not device."

"Aigh, whatever." Both Kwang Soo and Ji Lupin were sitting on a bench in front of a café drinking coffee. They had nothing to do, so Kwang Soo decided to asked about Ji Lupin's past experience with the hunter.

"Ah, The Hunter. It was around two decades ago, on the busy streets of London, a bomb exploded. Through quick intervention by Yoo Jaesuk, nobody was harmed. But thousands of pounds worth of building were destroyed. That was just the beginning. I wasn't sure why, but all of those scheme The Hunter had done was all about humiliating Jaesuk. No matter how many lives were taken, The Hunter would always try to kill Jaesuk. I truly don't know why."

Kwang Soo stood there, mouth agaped. "Hyung, that was very informative. I didn't realise until now you were that old, and now I also know Yoomes Bond's real name, Yoo Jaesuk. I knew his name was too good to be true."

Ji Lupin decided not to comment about his age, nor about Kwang Soo's odd personality. Lupin considered trying to scan their surroundings. There were a lot of other people, and a lot cars were parked next to the café too. There was a Citroen, a Peugeot and a white Ford Transit. Odd. Out of all of the cars there, that Ford was the only American car and for that matter, the only non-French car.

Kwang Soo seemed to see that too. "Hyung, did you know that the Ford Transit was the number 1 getaway car in Britain a couple years back." Both of them didn't intend to, but they got up from their seat and went towards the van. Just a few meters was the distance between them and the van when the van's machine came to life and dashed through the traffic.

"He must've seen us coming," Ji Lupin said. They finally knew what to do after a day full of searching a needle in a haystack. They took a bicycle (the one with two seats on it) from a deserted parking lot and followed the car.

Woooh! That was officialy the first part. I know that taking someone's else bicycle is an act of theft in many countries, but come on they had finally found a possible lead to Yoomes Bond. Well, stay tuned for the next part!

Thank you and have a good day!