I'm Back

I'm... back.

Woohoo.....

Sorry for the long wait, everyone. I know it's been ages (2 years to be exact by tomorrow) since I've posted. Pretty trashy, right? Anyways, I'm writing this since I wanted to announce that I'll be continuing this story soon. Hopefully before the end of the year. But before that...

What have I been doing this past 2 years? Well first of all, I gotta come clean with the fact that I did have another account I was working on. StoryfortheAges. Yep, I ran away from my responsibilities. Hahaha.... Mianhe🙏

Back then, I was pretty much burned out with writing fanfics because I wanted to focus on making more original stories. And so, not wanting to directly face you all and say that I want to focus on original stories, I went and made a new account, unknowned to all of you (unless you noticed my sudden following of the account). So yeah, I was being a pretty bad writer and all... But well, I'm happy to say that things still turned out pretty good. I was happy with the account. Did some cool stuff there, and I'm planning on making that my main account starting from now. Don't worry! I'll still be writing here and all. Definitely will work on giving my best for these stories I have created!

Anyways, back to the main topic! I'll return writing this story soon, but for now, I have plans on finishing the spin-off series first. Yep, The Rise of Yoomes Bond is high on my to-do list. Hopefully, the first chapter in like 2 years will be out in around a week. So, be sure to look forward to that! Anyways, hope you all have had a great 2 years since my last update and have a great day!

Peace!

P.S. Still sorry about the whole thing. I know I've been an idiot.