From Paris With Love Pt. 2

They were moving. He was inside the back of a van, being gagged with a sellotape and his hands being tied behind his back pretty tightly. It was dark, but a small ray of light could peeked through the small opening of the window which was covered with sellotape. He was Yoomes Bond, and he had escaped worse situation than this. He tried to loosen the bond, but it wouldn't budge. He then tried to find a pointed edge and used that as a saw to cut the bond.

After some effort of fidgeting, Yoomes realised that he was not alone. There was another person, a female judging from the figure. Yoomes tried to wake her up, but she was outcold. Yoomes thought, 'I must escaped and save this lady. I swear it on my collections of water guns.'

Yoomes observed his surroundings and found out that the lady had brought a handbag. He decided to give it a try. He  raised his legs, causing him to rely on his arms to support his weight. He then shifted his weight to his backside, and then moved both his arms and legs in unison towards each other. After some time, he finally got to put his legs through the space between his two tied arms. Only thing he needed to do know was to cut off the ropes that binded him.

Author's Note:
Sorry for the bad description, but the main thing is that it looked like this.

***
"Hyung, where did they go?"
"I don't know, Kwang Soo. I think we should rest first."
"Aigh! You truly are past your prime."

Both Lee Kwangsoo and Ji Lupin were tired after cycling for nearly hours around the city of Paris, but they still couldn't catch up with the van until they finally lost it.

As they were busy looking around for the van, a young CEO was busy looking for a thief on the other side of Paris.

***
Inside the darkest parts of Paris, Ha Donghoon was sitting face to face with a man who had claimed to see The Ace last night. Though Donghoon was not great in French, the man was fluent in English, so there was some conversation going on. The man told Donghoon that The Ace was last seen walking from a local bar towards her flat not far off. The man said that he could give the exact location of that flat, and so he went into his room to take a map. Donghoon didn't like the place, it reminded him that the world was bigger and worse than his little bubble of perfection. The smell of nicotine causing Donghoon to cough and made him feel sick. His chaffeur had warned him to not go, but Donghoon persisted in going. He needed to find his grandfather's pocketwatch back.

Click.
"Do not move! Or I'll shooot you."
Donghoon sat at his place, silently starting to regret doing this.
"Now tell me, are you or are you not here to arrest me? Are you a cop? Did The Ace told you all about my business? TELL ME!"

Before the man could react, Donghoon stood from his chair with such force that the chair he sat on bolted from its original position to hitting the man on his mid-section. Donghoon took the chance to practise his Martial Arts technique, Donghoon hit the neck of the man with the side of his hand causing the man to gasp. With than open chance to attack, Donghoon thrusted himself towards the men, pushing both of them towards the fridge. Multiple of furnitures fell off from the fridge as the result of the impact. The man was trying to hit Donghoon's face with his gun, but Donghoon took it from him within a blink of an eye. Donghoon batted the gun against the man's face until the man passed out, blood dripping from the man's nose.

Donghoon took the gun, thinking it might be handy for later. He gave the man some first aid since he didn't want to murder a man in their own house. Donghoon looked at the map brought by the man, it was soaked in blood, but Donghoon could clearly see the location circled with the name The Ace. Donghoon called his chaffeur, "Yah, please pick me up in the park in ten minutes. OK?"

Donghoon looked at the mess he made, muttering under his breath, "I let my anger take hold of me again." After that, he left the house for the police to come.

And that's a wrap! Okay some few notes:
1) After this chapter, the climax would be soon to come.
2) I know Haha is being way out of character, but this won't be the side of him you'd be seeing much in the future. But personally, I think it kickbutt!
3) More Easy Brothers Action coming!
And
4)Please if you have enjoyed this story, pls give some suggestions so it could be better in the future.

Thank you, I'd appreciate any suggestions or critic from u guys/gals. It means the world to me to be able to share my imaginations with the world. Get it! No.... Okay.

Thank u and have a good day!