2K Reads Special #1: Zombie Infestation Pt.1

Alrightey, I'm back! Again! I know I've said that I would focus on "Rise of Yoomes Bond" for the moment, but I just couldn't help it! This was too good of an occasion to miss out! Thank you so much every single one of you who have contributed to all the reads this story has gained over the past 2 years! Especially during those early days and my period of absence😅 I would've never thought that I could get this many people reading my story, so I'd really like to thank you all!!

So, here's my plan which I hope I could follow: I'd prepared three different stories for this 2k special, this one being the first one (as well as the longest). At the same time, I'd still try to upload a chapter of Yoomes every week. Once these specials are done, hopefully, I'd be one step closer in continuing the actual story. So, I guess these following chapters would sort of be me getting back into the vibe of writing!

So yeah, hope you all enjoy it and here's to a successful 2020!! And oh yeah, if you'd like, please support my main account as well😅😅😅 But anyways, most of all, have a good day everyone!!

P.S. The events in this special is cannon (although those of the other specials, I'm still not sure about)

"Aigoo, it's so cold here!"

These were the first words Kwang Soo let out as he entered the simulation. The Maze was once again awe-inducing, and Kwang Soo couldn't believe how it could mimic the appearance of an abandoned mall so well. There were even multiple floors!!

"Yah, the Department really has more money than they let on," Kwang Soo spoke to nobody in particular. Unable to hold his excitement, he finally shouted, "This is so cooooolllllll!!"

Of course, it was too late when Kwang Soo realised just how big of a mistake he had done.

****
Just ten minutes before...

Dong Wan had asked all of the Running Man Project members to arrive very early that day. It was a Tuesday, and so he had a brilliant idea on what to set up for the Spy Simulation: a zombie invasion.

Sure, it wasn't the most realistic of situations, but Dong Wan needed his top spies to be able to handle any sort of situations. Even the unthinkable ones.

Ha Donghoon was the first one to arrive. "Okay, what do we have for today?" He asked excitedly. It seemed he had made some very good business deals recently.

Next were Jihyo and Gary. They, of course, had arrived at the same time, and looked more prepared than ever to face any sorts of obstacles that Dong Wan had prepared for them.

And finally, arrived the Easy Brothers, who were still very much caught up in their obsession of watching spy movies that they didn't sleep a wink the previous night.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Kwang Soo, the maknae, greeted everyone. "Let's do our best today, fightingg!""

To this, nobody gave much of a response. And so, Kwang Soo was left to be in his usual timid state.

Dong Wan, having completely ignored Kwang Soo's antics, began his explanation about today's activity. "Okay, today we shall have a slightly different kind of simulation. It's going to be an experimental one, so if there are glitches in the Maze later on, please do tell us."

"Glitches?" Kwang Soo said unnecessarily loud. "What glitches?"

"Aish, pipe it down, Kwang Soo," Ji Lupin told his spy-movie buddy. He was still very much tired, and Kwang Soo's screaming didn't help with his headache.

"Sorry, hyung," Kwang Soo replied back apologetically, causing giggles to be heard from Jihyo.

"Alright then, on to it!" Dong Wan shouted, totally excited at all the possibilites that today's simulation could offer.