chat 65) the summer package

pre warning - this chapter is really long and has detailed descriptions/pictures/locations of the holiday.

25th june 2020

for the first few days me and seolhyung didnt leave our hotel that much. she was cooped up in her room without any cameras. she was busy doing her exams and her new weeks worth of homework . she had started in the past week but now she was finishing off.

whilst she did that , i was driven around the main area of jeju , as in the city and i was doing the photoshoots.they were places that i had selected myself , each of them were rented and cut off from the public whilst i was there.the entire time iw ould wear a face mask , unless pictures were being taken.there were four main photoshoot areas. iw as filmed non stop throughout maytime in jeju. from when i did work things to songs to the photoshoot areas. its normal.

today i woke up at around 4am , with cameras in my face. i got changed into the outfit we had prepared and was driven to a black beach.this beach is very near jeju city. i would say about 30 minutes from the airport.we spent half a day there and went at 4am when no one else was there and we did quit photoshoots. but i refused to wear a bikini or swimsuit. instead , the team got me to wear a floral surf suit and a skirt whilst it took photos.

after that i was taken to sunflower farm . we spent a brief two hours at a private sunflower field at sunset of the first day , it was owned by a family and no one was allowed on it until we rented it.here i wore a black dress from chanel's latest collection that they had sent me. i was on of the first people to have the looks before it was released to the wider public. but some of them were just so ugly , i sent them back. soon after that we left there again and went to the next and final site for the day.

a tangerine farm. this was at midday of the first day and it was so warm , i nearly died i swear.when we entered the farm , i met the owners who were old grandparents.then after that , i was taken straight to get photos taken.here i wore a white dress from chanel , also the new collection. but i think this was my favourite site because the grandmother kept coming out and greeting me.

i remember at one point i was sitting on a chair waiting for the photography team to set up and the grandmother came out

i remember at one point i was sitting on a chair waiting for the photography team to set up and the grandmother came out.i had my face mask on and i was looking through some of the other photos on my phone as the film crew recorded me. she came out of nowhere with homemade lemonade 

grandmother: miss eunha , miss eunha. i made lemonade for you.

i got up from my seat and went to where she was and helped her to my seat. i sat her down in the seat and spoke to her. as we were talking about the tangerines , i got called to go and do the last shot.we went and did the phots and she watched.

me: could take a photo with her? just for myself?not for the actual album.

photographer: yeah of course.

she came into the shot and we took a photo with each other and then yoona told me that i had to go.

me: grandmother , would you like to come with me to the hotel? we could eat together.