chpt 4) the cover and praise concert

i woke up full of energy and headed straight to Seoul olympic stadium.i headed straight backstage. Yoona and david were with me at all times.i had a shower there and came out. i put on a white t shirt and black jeans.i sat down as the hair stylists blow dryer my hair and styled it.i asked her to do it the same as lotte world because i would be moving around a lot.she agreed but didn't put any extensions so it went past my shoulders by a few centimetres.

i grabbed my phone and went through some messages. its 7 am.5 hours left.my makeup artist asked me what looki wanted and i asked her to do what she thinks suits me best.she nodded and proceeded.yoona looked up at me and told me that all of the other artists and back up dancers arrived and were preparing.i smiled, i couldn't move because she was applying lipstick.i fell asleep.i looked at myself. i looked down, she had also done my nails.before getting changed she did henna for me.a semicolon under my ear, cresent moon on my wrist and the love yourself her flower on my ankle.

i thanked her and looked at my stylist.what am i wearing first.she smiled before giving me some clothes and opening the changing room door. okay....time to head backstage and check on everyone.

i thanked the staff and headed backstage.yoona and david were still with me and yoona told me that people were being let into their seats,beacause the line was causing traffic for the roads(cars were not moving as fast.there are bottles of waters under each seat as i knew it would be warm today.5 hours left. i began to warm up my voice. as i went to the the artists rooms.im not going to lie there are a lot of people coming today.

i headed to jun liu's room(famous dancer/choreographer)

me: hello, it is an honour to have you dance tonight.

JL: thank you.the honours mine.

me: im not gonna lie, I'm actually a huge fan of yours.

JL: really?thank you. i love your music as well. we have practiced enough with the choreo so we will perform fine.its weird because you and taemin are known to be the best dancers in the industry yet there aren't many videos of you dancing.

me:true. i dont know really. as for being the best along side taemin.those are rumours that come from the idols who i teach choreo to . you have seen me dance and so will many people tonight.im terrible.im just going along.

JL:oh come on, your actually really good.

me: thank you, now if you excuse me i will head on to the other rooms.

we said goodbye and i left.yoona and david following me at all times.

i headed into the other rooms, i met with many artists.its 8pm.

Yoona:diamond, the meetings will begin now, lets head back to your room.

i nodded and we left

the first meeting was with jyp, yg, sm cube, pleads and starships ceo's.they said hi and left me some flowers.i thanked them and they headed to their seats.its so funny.they all act friendly but deep down they have things against each other, meanwhile here i am,the only one 'friends' with all of them and on 'good terms' with them.ahhhh, whatever.

the next person to meet me was late,the person was someone that my parents wanted me to meet.as always i really didn't want to meet anyone that i didn't knows .he was late, so i asked the technical team to wire me up. i got up as they began too and all of a sudden a knock on the door silences the room.

yoona: the ceo's son and heir of rock company.

i nodded and he came in. i was already stood and had my hands out as i was still being prepared, i looked down as he entered.i looked behind him and noticed there were seven people with him.5 were clearly his friends and were ready for a concert rather than a business meeting so the smiled at me as they held my albums.clearly fans too.one of the other people with him was his bodyguard as i could tell from his stern face and microphone. .any way.as for the other person it was probably his assistant or secretary.i looked at him.