chat 69) preparing for dynamite and my promotional activities.

for the past few weeks , i have been preparing for four major events. one , the event in which i speak with the 'people' on youtube to show what bight is all about.the speech is finished i have prerecorded it already. the second is just weekly , or often daily , meetings on covid 19. these meetings range from how we continue our work to how we deal with staff to what will happen with award shows.the third is dynamite and working with columbia records , despite how much i despise their disgusting ass. and the fourth at the moment , is what will happen with my schedule.

the issue with my schedule is that , i have a lot of things going on in my personal life , i literally cannot balance a comeback and running the company because there is so much more to do now a days and a million more meetings. but even if i could do that i am not in the best place , mentally. i am mentally and emotionally drained , tired and abused. me mental health is declining but i literally just run away from my problems because i dont have the time and capability to deal with it.on top of that i am still waiting for my exam results and its all such a mess because i am in korea and the examination board is in the UK.

19th july 2020

today i had arranged to do my nails with seolhyun but she cancelled on me because of her grandmother , i didn't mind it

today i had arranged to do my nails with seolhyun but she cancelled on me because of her grandmother , i didn't mind it. i got dropped off by yoona at 'unistella' nail salon. it was closed but as soon as they saw the car pull up , they opened the door and let me inside , they locked the doors behind me and i paid upfront for the service.

Park Eunkyung is the owner and founder of unistella , it is worldwide famous and leading nail salon with designs that create all the trends.i have gotten my nails done by her for a few years now and we have developed a fairly close mutual friendship.

me: its been so long since i got my nails done , i was going to come with my friend but she cancelled as i told you about on the phone earlier

she spoke a bit and then sat me down.the was only one other staff in the room and she was setting up for the day and cleaning up a bit.

Eunkyung: i heard everything about what happened to your house, what happened? your left hand please

me: well its as you read , my roommate brought her friend in and he was an old sassing that went off the grid a few months ago.he saw her leaving and entering the estate and realised what was going on , so he applied to her school , he is really smart , got in and became friends with her...grooming her i assume , and she invited him over a few times without my permission and the rest is all over the news.

Eunkyung: i saw the video from the live stream event , i never realised how scary you were when angry.

me: yup hahaha...i haven't been very patient and calm recently. everything is falling apart...soo...whats happening with the nail salon?

Eunkyung: dont worry it will get better , okay?its insane , popularity is soaring and there are more and more customers everyday. but also , one of my designs got patented in the USA , even though i made it?!