chpt 37) MAMA 2019 and Grammy nominations

3rd november 2019

today is the mama rehearsal day

there are no SM artists here this year , there has been a lot of tension and problems between SM and Mnet . not my problem. if anything gives me more performance time.

i got to the venue at 5am. i got changed into my first outfit and went to perform. i am opening the ceremony up this year with the tribute performance. no one else had arrived so i could perform easily. i finished it up with tears but i was more stable than the MMA's. i did have to start again three times though. 

by the time i was finished JYP had arrived. i spoke to him for a bit before i went to greet my artists. we had rehearsals as usual and at around midday i was surprised to see Dua Lipa come and greet me.i was sitting in my green room getting my makeup completed  when the door opened with three knocks from the guards at the door.(three knocks means , there are cameras)

my makeup was finished and i was in black jogging bottoms and a very oversized jumper when i turned around. i saw the diamond diaries camera men turn the camera from me to the door

me: omg. what?

dua: hello

me: hi , i am not ready for this .

i got up from my seat and gave her a hug.

me: welcome to my green room . 

i introduced her to my entire team and she greeted them

me: i heard you have a performance with hwasa unnie

dua: i do 

me: good luck. she is a great performer

dua: we just finished rehearsals, its a shame you couldn't see.

me: sorry , i am going to see it tomorrow though . so thats a great plus side. hey , i was just about to have lunch would you like to eat with me?

dua: that would be great thank you

me: i think food is just about to arrive. i ordered out since i cant really eat the food that the company serves

the cameras turned off and we sat down and spoke for a bit about music and touring . turns out she wanted to come to my LA concert but she couldn't because tickets were sold out

me: well i have a little secret. you cannot tell anyone , legally anyway. i am preparing for my next tour

dua: but you just finished a stadium tour?!

me: well , thats how i do it. but anyway, i am inviting artists to each concert onstage with me. one per show and we will song on of their songs. i got in touch with your company last week and we have already organised it. but i wanted to tell you myself tomorrow, thats when i thought i would meet you anyway.

dua: me ? at a stadium?with you?oh my goodness a dream thank you so much

me: dont thank me . i picked you personally because you have the capabilities and the talents that i admire so deeply.

dua: so one artist per show , right?

me: yeah .

dua: who else have you chosen?

me: haha , i cannot tell you that. i doubt that even ten people in the company know.

we spoke whilst eating for a while after that and eventually cameras were back on and she had to leave for a radio show or something and i had to go monitor txt performing.