chpt 32) travelling with jhope and suga buy a ring.

5th november 2019

at 5am , hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung were knocking at my door . we were then collected at 5 past 5 int he morning by david. we had secretly driven to the airport with three security teams.

the plane was ready for us as soon as we had arrived , no one really noticed us . we had kept a low profile really well today.although we were led through the celebrity corridors through the airport , it was fun to have that sense of privacy.we were finally taking off at around 5:45.

david: yona is texting me , asking where you are?what do i say?

me: say that i am going on a trip for a day with yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung because i have been feeling bit down lately.tell her it is to umm, well, uhhh-

hoseok: to la.

me: yeah that works.to la.

david: she says " look after eunha , she isn't doing too well. im happy that she is doing this"

me: okay , have you got the cameras?

david: yeah.let me turn it on.3 , 2, 1

me: hey , so its me  , hoseok hyung , yoongi hyung (Whose asleep already) and , the groom/fiance david. we are currently going to buy the engagement ring  for david hyung and yoona unnie in new york , which is exciting.any words , from the groom?

david: hey , yoona , you are probably just seeing this. sorry for lying to you about going on a random trip for diamonds well being ...it was her idea. but i am buying you the perfect ring.these guys are helping me and i am hoping you are happy with the choice. by the way , when you woke up with me just measuring your finger for " the music video props that diamond asked me for"...i wasn't . it was for the ring.sorry.

he contained with his message and i just fell asleep.we had my private plane taking us which was great. every was comfortable and after a few hours i was woken for food, but i didn't want to eat much so i just fell back asleep. 

an hour before we landed , i woke up and went to the toilet to change.