Chpt 100)Summer, 20 hr shoots and returning to the spotlight

It is currently September 28th.

When I close my eyes, memories seem like such a blur.

I have lost track of my memories through the daily chaos of life.

Last I wrote, Jungkook was filming his music video.

It was released and the reactions were hilarious.

Taehyung also recently released his solo debut.

I was there for that one 

I think it was about a month after our argument. when he was about to start filming for his music videos, he came over to my house randomly at 4 a.m. He was kind of drunk and I could tell he had been somewhere beforehand where I was heavily spoken about, which was why he came to mine. I let him in and he just started blabbing about how he was sorry for what happened and that it won't happen again. He fell asleep and I got a guard to take him into the guest room, where he remained asleep until like 9 a.m. I had woken him up and told him to get ready for the day. I gave him a change of clothes and after he showered we had a long conversation over brunch where we spoke about everything that happened and what we would do from then onwards. Things between us have been great since.

I am yet to have my comeback and recently all my promotions and public schedules have been getting pushed back.

The only real public moments/shoots I have had are a few second cameos. I did a song for the Barbie film with Charli XCX. I also was in a few of my friends' vlogs, some are YouTubers and others are idols.

every once in a while an old video of me will go viral or photos of me out and about.

Yesterday it was a photo of me walking into 7/11

 I did a lot of work in the summer, but I refused to keep my schedule free. All I did was work. 

So I have also decided to book a few holidays for this year. Maybe one for Halloween and another in spring or summer?

I haven't decided on anything yet.

Yesterday, me and the 3 dance crews I am working with spent about 18 hours in rehearsals.

I wanted to go back to the weekly dance choreo, where I would drop a casual dance video every week. But realistically I cannot schedule that for four months. So what we do, is we spend one day rehearsing all the chores, then the next day filming it all. 

Between each video, we get changed, do our hair and act as if it is a new day. Currently, there are only 20 weeks until Valentine's Day. So we will also only be filming 20 videos. The reason for this is that my comeback should be just around then. so we would shift focus onto that from the dance videos.

We have each outfit team on standby, makeup/hair on standby and we have kept enough showers open all day for my team only, and a few for other people. We have to stick to the schedule to ensure that it is all done today.

We have sent an email out to all the trainees and idols, to say that they are welcome to come in and watch. the doors will be open all day. But, they have to stay at the back in a designated corner in silence. The maximum amount of people at one time is 50, idols can stay until they want to, but trainees can only stay for one hour maximum. People are welcome to leave and come back. For both, the aim is a lesson on timings and sticking to directions as planned to make sure concerts/shoots/schedules remain perfectly on time.

--

The day has arrived and I woke up to the craziest headache of my life at 4 AM

my nose was completely blocked and I had so much phlegm I could cry.