chat 89) 2 scandals in 2 days & 2 shoots in 2 days

December 5th 2022 - Jungkook and Diamond scandal

It took me everything to make sure the photos that stalkers and paparazzi took of me and jungkook didn't get leaked. absolutely everything. i had to sacrifice so much. I mean , with most agencies, we already have a contract in place...but independent companies and individuals are a whole ass issue. and of course there are the sasaeng sites and contacts. Bighit and Hybe had our spies in these group chats and contacts, so we know if something is about to break out and how to silence it to protect the artists...but this one was quite hard.

for years there had been fans and netizens who shipped us , and even people we knew in real life, it made us so uncomfortable. Then came when i dated harry and it got worse because ppl edited videos of jungkook to make him look jealous... until everything changed and no one wanted us to change...and it had been like that since. so if this was to go viral , it would be horrific. Especially since the Diamond Foundation party and all the times that we hung out in public.

So , the PR team and i did everything we could to silence this, and other than a few dark internet photos that exist (hopefully not for long), no one is aware of what happened. it wasn't even anything bad , we just hung out after Jin's enlistment because we were both sad, we aren't even actually dating.

December 6th 2022 - the day everything went south.

"EUNHA GET THE ACTUAL FUCK UP"

I jumped up from my bed to see yoona , david and 3 of the highest members of the Hybe and Bighit PR team standing in front of my bed at home

me: guys come on , i was told this is my day off..oh...why are you guys here?? did someone get caught in a scandal? dating? drugs? driving? cigarettes? please as long as it is not something illegal for the love of god-

david: its not that -

me: okay then who is it - BTS? TXT? Seventeen? please no more scandals for the girl groups they just debuted -

yoona: i dont mean to be rude or overstep my personal boundaries , but shut the fuck up , its bad.

me: i mean clearly - you used the overstep security card to bypass all my security into the room

Yoona: its cause you wouldn't answer your phone. listen , we will give you five minutes to meet us downstairs okay. hurry up.

they all rushed downstairs and i looked at my phone , fuck i forgot to put it into charge. i quickly sorted myself out and took the lift downstairs. i could see all the shoes at the front door...i dont feel good about this.

i walked into the kitchen...every PR team member of Hybe and Bighit was standing there alongside all the legal team members.

they all looked at me weirdly and stopped talking. they bowed and i bowed back.

me: it has never been this bad...

yoona turns to the staff members "excuse us , we will head upstairs to debrief diamond. it is a company and artist matter , but before that she is a normal person who deserves some privacy before we strategise how to deal with it"

yoona grabs my arm and takes me upstairs back into my bedroom.

she sits me down on the bed as she and David stand opposite me.

she hands me an iPad whilst saying "these photos were exposed onto some website...they are from when you and harry were dating..."

me: oh my god....

yoona: the first 2 aren't bad, its the third that is a bit...

me: 3 PHOTOS!!!

yoona: no...3 SETS of photos.