chpt 105) Hybe Latin, Sulli's Documentary and Yoona and David's wedding.

[this chapter will be more detailed as it focuses on Yoona and David's weddings with flashbacks to planning moments beforehand]

November 11th 2023

Today, all of hybe's executives artists and Yoona's closest friends and family are heading out to the airport. To london.

the couple decided on holding their wedding there because we could garuntee privacy. Although airport sasaengs and airport photos might be our biggest risk...nevertheless, we had the help of British police and 5 different security companies to make sure no one gets in or out without Yoona and Davids prior knowledge.

Yoona and David left a few days earlier with their friends and family. Everyone else had left by now (i checked my phone and it was nearly 10PM). I had confirmation that everyone but me, the non military-serving BTS members,  our security teams and staff had arrived. I checked over who was in what hotel and how well the security teams are. Nothing had been leaked so far. The NDA's had everyone on a very very tight leash.

We had to plead that none of the idols or their well-known staff leave their rooms or hotels until the wedding happens. We literally booked out entire hotels just for this reason. The only reason they could get past the airport photos was because of how much i bribed different news companies to just not show up and to disprove the sasaengs reports that idols were going to be there. and lets just say it was awfuly expensive.

I made sure that for this wedding, i was covering the cost of flights, hotels and security. It was my responsibility.

So far so good. 

I grabbed snow and asked a guard to put her in the car whilst i grabbed some of her dog foods from the kitchen.

I got in the car and we drove off to the airport. My plane was waiting, as were all of my and BTS' staff members.

We picked up namjoon, jimin, jungkook and taehyung on the way to the airport and things were still a little off with me and jungkook so i kept pretty quiet and focused on checking the reports from the gazillion security teams.

"you guys sent off your luggages yesterday right?"

they all nodded

i ticked off another box and sighed

snow started barking and then jumped over to taehyung. 

we arrived at the airport and it was quiet. deserted almost. 

I looked at my phone, it was 11:49PM.

there were only two or three staff members and around 7 security teams all in regular clothing. one of the guards took hold of snow and we rushed through the airport and the unassuming middle-aged passengers to the VIP checkin and then we rushed through to the plane.

once we were all finally sat down i sighed. I watched as the other plane carrying the security teams and some staff members took off , then as ours took off.

12 hours of no escape.

to be honest. 

everyone slept. 

comepletley knocked out.

but me

i stayed up and kept checking up on security updates.

once we finally landed, it was 3AM in london and the area was deserted. Just as we planned.

we rushed through Heathrow airport and into cars to my house. 

For us 5, it was safer to stay at my house here than hotels becuase they always get leaked for us. 

Once we arrived at my house security teams were in position and changing their shifts.